Reel Big Fish fans gtfih

Agent Mulder's Hair

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Turn The Radio Off is one of my all time favorite albums, from start to finish. This and Rancid: And Out Come The Wolves was ALWAYS in my cd player in my car in the late 90's. And it's still one of the few albums you can play from start to finish and it's awesome. Any other Reel Big Fish fans here?

NZqoTsU.gif

Just when you think you know a person.

I saw the Toasters Monday, ninth time I've seen them. The dude who runs Megalith Records invited me to hang with him and he's going to give me some super rare records. So stoked.

Also RBF is one of the coolest bands live, saw them with LTJ, Streetlight Manifesto, and Against All Authority awhile back. Incredible show.

Third wave ska really is so much better live.

I saw the Forces of Evil(side project of Reel Big Fish) at iMusicast in Oakland, CA circa 2006 and they played a two hour set. It was amazing. Ska shows were always the most fun.

This brings back memories of high school, I used to be into Skapunk I remember Ska was big for 4 years in the mid to late 90s and then it vanished

Turn The Radio Off is one of my all time favorite albums, from start to finish. This and Rancid: And Out Come The Wolves was ALWAYS in my cd player in my car in the late 90's. And it's still one of the few albums you can play from start to finish and it's awesome. Any other Reel Big Fish fans here?

Bro much respect Rancid - And Out Come The Wolves is an all time great every single song is a banger

I remember seeing them in Seattle with NOFX and Bad Religion in 2008. Fucking amazing show. NOFX played the Decline all the way through, BR played tons of songs from suffer and no control, and RBF played all their best songs.

Ive seen them a bunch of times, the first was in 2003 when i was 16 they played a small free show in Leeds to make up for cancelling a festival appearance.

The only way to get tickets was from the fish mongers stall in the market.

This brings back memories of high school, I used to be into Skapunk I remember Ska was big for 4 years in the mid to late 90s and then it vanished
I'm at festival atm, reunion gig(after 15 yr hiatus)with my band and one of our songs was about hating skaters and ska. Which is hilarious because when we play gigs back then we have ska bands at the venue and we're friends with them.

well everybody it went like this , just because i got not tits , ill shave my legs ill wear a bra , ill even cut my penis off for you

it had a much longer run in Detroit

Ska is the jazz of punk music. This was not a compliment.
Ska is not related to punk at all...
Yes there are ska-punk bands but ska was not born from the punk movement.

As for RBF, that cd is fantastic, that and The Pietasters Oolooloo are the best 3rd wave albums imo.

Back