Regarding Ortega and his steroid use in the past

Lol.

giphy.gif

Bodybuilding.com is that way ==>

lol...I'm just a straight man who enjoys looking at ripped men:confused:

Fantastic fucking apology, i say they should let him use again for his next fight .

So when Chael cheated every single fucking time he could, sneered out the other side of his mouth, "manned up" and apologized each time, then when he was done, told everyone how he was cheating the system by admitting to it each time so he'd get lesser off, people still glorify "admittance" as if it's still not an egoistic path? He set the blueprint for it, and we're all still getting caught by it, it's ridiculous. People talk about "owning up" like that means shit compared to others who can have legitimate reasons.

My question is, why does anyone give more freedom to people who "make mistakes" versus those who had "an accident?" By the very virtue of their intention, you know which one is inherently more guilty. There's a difference between doing something accidentally that you didn't mean to do and doing something purposefully that you wish you hadn't. For every hundred "dick pills," there's a handful of "oh shit, i thought this was safe." In what kind of ridiculous purely-cause-and-effect world do we picture ourselves in that apologies = amnesty. In my line of work, that mentality is exactly why I run into the attitude of "I'm sorry" "Ok, but the situation's not over, we still need to talk about-" "UGH I said I'm sorry, what do you want!" An apology doesn't actually mean anything, and people do that more than just because they're actually sorry. To me, it's just another fighter's excuse with a sugar coating and a bow.

There's no "right" to be a fighter, and when people abuse it, especially in such a way that provides more harm to a person in a business where the amount of harm they already get toes the line of egregious, so why aren't they banned? When fans look at legends who get caught, their whole career becomes suspect and their accomplishments practically thrown away, so why is it any different that their career shouldn't be as well? Catch a cheat, rid the cheat, that's simple. Hell, 9 months and 2500 is a pittance. In boxing, an anabolic usually gets ya a full year for a first time suspension at least.

Last edited:
calm down everyones on it, what matters is how you react when you piss hot, and Ortega took it like a world champ of a man

uh, no...what matters is that he pissed hot. it isn't like he volunteered that he took PEDs...he was busted.

no one deserves any respect for merely being a PED user rather than a lying PED user...the lying simply makes it worse.

Christians believe whatever suits them in a given moment, usually. Jesus himself was fond of quoting the old testament, when it suited him
That's too vague a generalization to be true.

Jesus quoted the Torah to tell them about God or to inform them of a mistake they were making. Or even to make a parable. Hardly comparable to modern day misguided attempts at using the bible like a pick and choose collection of phrases.

amen brother simon. oh your name isnt simon. sry bro

That's too vague a generalization to be true.

Jesus quoted the Torah to tell them about God or to inform them of a mistake they were making. Or even to make a parable. Hardly comparable to modern day misguided attempts at using the bible like a pick and choose collection of phrases.

dont be triggered. quoting it when he needed to make a parable clearly suits him, right? or do you think he did it because it didnt suit him? lol

He went with the "i only cheated the one time i got caught" excuse instead of tainted kangaroo dick pills... A real role model

Rare trait for someone to own their mistakes. It's funny how weak and scared the toughest people on the planet can be when it comes to admitting when they've made a giant mistame. Good on T-City

He got caught, owned up to it, and didn't whine about his suspension. He still got caught doping, but it's a better reaction than most fighters have.

If Ortega wasn’t somebody (prospect/contender/Champion) nobody would give a shit. Now that he’s had a defining win people wanna make a big deal out of something that happened over 3 years ago. I’ll give him a pass but if he gets caught again well ......

at least he can deny, deny deny and use the dick pill, horse meat, tainted supplement, cream excuse.

<seedat>

Back