Regarding Ortega and his steroid use in the past

jesus lovers brains arent fully developed
Man...I'm a Cyborg fan, a Fedor fan AND a Christian...I'm a fan of a steroid user, a "can crusher" and I believe in a higher power...I guess I've gone full tardo.

Ortega is one of the classiest fights I have seen in MMA.. Him owning up like a man when 99% of folks that get hit up act a bitch ..... doesn't surprise at all.

He should get the Frankie - Max winner ........... but anyone else who was un beaten with 5 staright UFC finishes would be crying and calling out Dana etc for a shot ............ he just humble an goes Frankie deserves it I just hope I get the winner. Just a straight up good dude.

Sadly if he was a douche he would be more marketaBLE

The thing is, they're not more lenient on you when you admit use. If they were more people would admit it. They're actually worse on you when you admit it. When you claim dick pills, tainted protein powder or some other shit, they give you reasonable doubt that you did not know u were taking a banned ped. I think they should be more lenient when you admit it. Just say "Yes I cheated" "I'm sorry" then be done with it.

"I took steroids, but I'll never take them again. I'm a better fighter now than I was on steroids. Vitamin B injections are the shit. My doctor gives me them all the time".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back