Regardless Of His Blatant Racism, Colby Covington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franc Mittelo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
is a better notch on Tyron Woodleys's belt (if he wins) than Carlos Condit. Although Carlos Condit is a better celebrity, his record in the UFC is atrocious.

Colby Covington is (8-1) while Carlos Condit is (7-6).

When you use my algorithm of judging fighters, which is purely based on objective data i.e. (1) Longest winning streak (2) Opponent's record on fight night, and (3) Finishing rate, if Tyron Woodley beats Colby Covington, that is a bigger notch than Carlos Condit.

Facts based opinion.

"Racism"

131.gif

Stop using fight finder. Stop it. This thread is a fucking joke. Context!!!

... is still a boring douche.

1. im brazilian and stupid bum Covington is not racist
2. if you judge fighters by their records go away to boxing, you don't know shit about MMA, you dumb fuck
3. Condit is a WW great, one of the best MMA fighters to not get a UFC belt (the real one, not interim)
4. Colby has 2 good wins: DHK and Maia. Condit has Alves, prime Ellenberger, Trigg, Kampmann, Rory (the first to do it), Hardy, DHK and Diaz (209 idiots will say otherwise but fuck them)

Where is Colby doing something impressive and unforgettable like that?
BANce7X.gif

Condit win over DHK
3_medium_medium.gif

Colby win, total wrestlefuck fight

dong-hyun-kim-of-south-korea-competes-against-colby-covington-of-the-picture-id696874328

Do another one for the other weight classes.

Colby's in for a rude awakening. His hate-able, non-clever, finesse-less persona will lead to his demise.

That is one correct response when faced with a racist.

Last night's election in Alabama is another.

Here is still another:

giphy.gif

Anyway, Woodley by knockout.

Brazilian isn't a race. That's like saying someone who dislikes Americans is racist.

Anyway Colby is probably the most interesting challenger at the moment and Woodley going to be out cause of his shoulder anyways. So it's not the worst idea for the next tuf coaches

I think Colby is a a smart going the heel route as there are barely any heels in MMA. I want to see Colby get his shot at the title... Tyron will stuff a few takedowns and KO him on the feet and it will be glorious. Soooo his shtick obviously works, bc it worked on me!

{<doc}

is a better notch on Tyron Woodleys's belt (if he wins) than Carlos Condit. Although Carlos Condit is a better celebrity, his record in the UFC is atrocious.

Colby Covington is (8-1) while Carlos Condit is (7-6).

When you use my algorithm of judging fighters, which is purely based on objective data i.e. (1) Longest winning streak (2) Opponent's record on fight night, and (3) Finishing rate, if Tyron Woodley beats Colby Covington, that is a bigger notch than Carlos Condit.

Facts based opinion.

Yes, because quality of competition has no effect on whether a fighter has wins or losses on their record.

Brilliant. This is up there with all of your "steroids are awesome" threads.

Condit has fought the top of the top for a long time. 7-6 record will go with the territory when you are facing the best day in and day out.

Covington has a win over a highly skilled BJJ practitioner of which was lighting Colby up on the feet prior to gassing.

Let's see how Colby fairs against top competition.

lol, colby is TROLLING. people actually think he's racist? uh, his best friend is the cuban jorge masvidal, and if you've ever seen the videos they've put out of their adventures, they're around all kinds of folks of color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back