Remember me...Chris Lytle

Lylte is in my top 5 favorite fighters of all time. Never gave a boring fight.

Fun fighter to watch!
Allways brought the action!

I remember him putting Ronald "The machine gun" Jhon in a school yard headlock for a submission win...(now listed as a guillotine)

Or when Dan Hardy promised a stand up fight, in Chris retirement fight, just to shoot for a TD to win the last round and getting the W...but Chris wasn't playing any games that night and tapped him with a guillotine seconds later...

Chris (Lights Out) Lytle was an MMA fighter with a record of (31-18-5) . In those 54 total fights not once has Chris ever been at the hands of a loss by KO/TKO or by submission , two of his losses were by doctor's stoppage. Always an exciting fighter who holds 6 UFC fight of the night bonuses. Chris has fought in multiple top organizations only winning gold once at Cage Rage in 2006 where he won the Welterweight title. His UFC run was an up and down career going 10-10 in his 20 total matches. But he fought some of the best fighters in the Welterweight division for years. Considered a "blue collar" type of fighter, his skills were well rounded. Classic matches and always exciting to watch in just about every fight he was in, Chris Lytle became a sensation amongst the traditionalists that always looked forward to his aggressive style.

Chris Lytle would end his career as it began with a submission win over Dan Hardy. His career was defined by his gritty determination to fight against consistent top ranked opponents, with notable wins over top fighters such as: Kazuo Misaki, Mat Brown, Paul Taylor, Matt Serra.

Chris Lytle vs Nick Diaz (IFC Warriors Challenge 17) Nick Diaz at age 18 here

Chris Lytle vs Paul Taylor (UFC 89)

http://hlamer.ru/video/296198-Chris_Lytle_vs_Paul_Taylor

Man I wish Lytle had beaten Serra on TUF. He was such a well rounded fighter

I really wanted him to win TUF. If he did, we would have never seen GSP tap to strikes against Serra, of all people. So, I'm okay with that. Lytle also fucking lit up Kyle Bradley, a guy I've known basically my whole life.

I was rooting for Kyle, but couldn't be mad at Lytle because he's such an OG. Much hespect.

His submission at UFC 116 Lesnar Carwin, against Matt Brown is one of the best subs of all time. I think he did a variation of a crucifix/armbar, that trapped both of Brown's arms and caused a verbal tap.

Mike Perry's career will mirror Lytle's once Perry hangs em up.

One of my favourite fighters of all time.

Became a huge fan after his stint on TUF Season 4. Always came to fight.

member when he collapsed Thiago alves face into a singularity for three rounds but still lost ayy lmao

Had you actually watched MMA back then, you would've known, that Condit "ran" only one, single fight in his career - vs Nick

Yep and I’ll never forget that one time. More to the point tho, yeah that fight between Condit and Lytle could of been FOTY

Had you actually watched MMA back then, you would've known, that Condit "ran" only one, single fight in his career - vs Nick

They will never get over it dude, let them cry over one fight when he's been entertaining as fuck in all others.

Did I already reply on this post! I dont remember, oh well one of my top #5 fighters ever. I would love his very good ground, with elite mma striking. Add takedown defense and you have what I strive to be

Chris (Lights Out) Lytle was an MMA fighter with a record of (31-18-5) . In those 54 total fights not once has Chris ever been at the hands of a loss by KO/TKO or by submission , two of his losses were by doctor's stoppage. Always an exciting fighter who holds 6 UFC fight of the night bonuses. Chris has fought in multiple top organizations only winning gold once at Cage Rage in 2006 where he won the Welterweight title. His UFC run was an up and down career going 10-10 in his 20 total matches. But he fought some of the best fighters in the Welterweight division for years. Considered a "blue collar" type of fighter, his skills were well rounded. Classic matches and always exciting to watch in just about every fight he was in, Chris Lytle became a sensation amongst the traditionalists that always looked forward to his aggressive style.

Chris Lytle would end his career as it began with a submission win over Dan Hardy. His career was defined by his gritty determination to fight against consistent top ranked opponents, with notable wins over top fighters such as: Kazuo Misaki, Mat Brown, Paul Taylor, Matt Serra.

e has 13 Wins (7 knockouts, 6 decisions), 1 Loss (1 decision), 1 Draw in Pro Boxing.

Nothing but love for Lights Out. This guy def represented what is best about MMA, both inside and outside the cage.

Big fan but he has lost by tko/ko before; more than once actually

One of my absolute favorites.

Lytle is the tightest guy in mma history. And he was so fuckin versatile.

He was a good kid

YES. Never forget the anticipation I had when I thought Lytle was going to upset Hughes

Love lytle but Taylor beat him. Bad fight to post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back