Remember Sliders?

Omg there's also SLIDERS

1200px-A_party_tray_of_sliders_at_a_restaurant.jpg

Now I'm hungry!!!
Came in expecting tiny burgers.
Was not disappointed.

And yes I remember the show Sliders. It was okay.

Came in expecting tiny burgers.
Was not disappointed.

And yes I remember the show Sliders. It was okay.
Same. Thought thread was about burgers, but it's about some obscure sci-fi show I've never heard of. (I met Jerry O'Connell though, nice guy.)

Then @Clippy still delivers with the burgers.

Last edited:
Same. Thought thread was about burgers, but it's about some obscure sci-fi show I've never heard of. (I met Jerry O'Connell though, nice guy.) Then @Clippy still delivers with the burgers.

I aim to please

Pretty much like everyone else I loved this show as a kid and then it went to shit. Cool concept and some kind of remake or similar premise for a new show would be greatly welcomed.

Pretty much like everyone else I loved this show as a kid and then it went to shit. Cool concept and some kind of remake of similar premise for a new show would be greatly welcomed.

Yeah they remake so much shit and this would be a good thing to remake!

Anyone remember Voyagers? 1982 or so? That was before Quantam leap and sliders. For Time Travel I prefer DCs Legends of Tomorrow.

Anyone remember Voyagers? 1982 or so? That was before Quantam leap and sliders. For Time Travel I prefer DCs Legends of Tomorrow.

Yes, the short career and life of Jon-Erik Hexum.

590.jpeg

It was a really good show! I mean ... before it became a shit terrible show.

Honestly this show crashed and burned worse than any show I can think of and was an unrecognizable mess near the end but before that, good times, really good times.

Discuss.

sliders-jerry-oconnell.jpg

Prefer these.

Back in the day where shows like this and Quantum Leap reigned supreme on Saturday afternoons.

Tuned in because it was a fun tv show and I had a crush on Wade (Sabrina Lloyd's character)

5ee06458a82321c24624cb2d6224aa78--sabrina-lloyd-quotations.jpg

Sliders, Seaquest DSV, Babylon 5... childhood encapsulated for me

Loved it. Wouldn't mind a remake actually.

The show Timeless is of the same vein. Time travelers going back to stop a conspiracy from altering the timeline. First season was great. Got cancelled. Got put back on the table two days later. Definitely watch the first season in case they end up like Human Target and change everything about the show to try and get more viewers.

Back