Remember that time Cody toyed with Cruz?

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

And everyone was saying Dom was so much in his head which made it even more spectacular!

INB4 Cody-TJ gif

Inb4 TJ screaming in cody's face pics

Inb4 a good post.

I loved it. It was fantastic! I like Cody but I cannot cheer for him when he goes against my boy Killashaw!

Good head movement is Cruz's cryptonite. He was "swinging at air" all night!

He was a bit stupid imo I had it 3 rounds to 2.. He wanted to dance around and fool Cruz a bit too much.. He could have knocked him out

Same as he did in TJ fight actually except it bit him in the ass that time

Saying that Cruz deserved it.. after not giving TJ a rematch and fighting Cody (ranked 7 instead) + his normal shitty attitude in the build up

I thought it was foolish. It wasn’t a blowout. Watching Cody get slept by dilly was better. I do enjoy this three way rivalry at the top of 135.

If really was the beginning of heel Cody.

TJ, Cody, Dom these three some of the best fighters out there.

Cruz landed more significant strikes

I loved it. It was fantastic! I like Cody but I cannot cheer for him when he goes against my boy Killashaw!

Fightmetric says Dom won, look into it

It was a closer fight then you would have thought based on his antics.

He just had Cruz's style and timing down. He was ready for everything Dom was throwing

RFiJNyN.gif

he definitely did better than what he gets credit for.
Kinda like TJ in the Cruz fight. He arguably won and landed more strikes than Cruz but dumbasses roll with the narrative that "TJ swung at air all night".

I think Cruz's weakness is that his boxing fundamentals aren't great, he;s highly skilled but his game is pretty narrow favouring backing up throwing looping punchs and timing takedowns. Going toe to toe with someone like Cody he was clearly just not good enough boxing wise.

Back