Remember that time Cody toyed with Cruz?

Cruz had more significant strikes - head, body, legs.
Cody had 2 knockdowns.
Cody won 3 rounds, Cruz 2.

No, he did not toyed with him. Just because he did some break dance it does not mean he toyed with him.

Khabib toyed with Barboza.
Stipe toyed with Ngannou.
Cody did not toyed with Cruz.
Stipe "toyed" with Ngannou, but Cody didn't "toy" with Cruz? Gotta state facts, not opinions..

And everyone was saying Dom was so much in his head which made it even more spectacular!

INB4 Cody-TJ gif

Remember that time that TJ lost his belt by split and had to fight other top 10 guys to get another shot?

Also remember when Cody never defended his belt and was finished?

<DCWhoa>

I loved it. It was fantastic! I like Cody but I cannot cheer for him when he goes against my boy Killashaw!

Good head movement is Cruz's cryptonite. He was "swinging at air" all night!
Not saying Cruz didn't miss a lot but you do realize that Cody technically got outstruck by Cruz...

Cruz landed more significant strikes

I’ve seen Cruz only land one significant strike his entire career in the WEC and UFC.
That was against Mizugaki.

But they say he has landed 1000’s of significant strikes...

it was one of those close fights but still pretty clear winner for cody.

Rounds 1 and 2 were both super close and could have gone either way. I tend to lean towards situations like this by saying its 1-1 to split the difference.

roudns 3 and 4 were clear cody with rd 4 in particular being the most lopsided rd in the fight.

rd 5 was cruz's only hands down clear rd, but it was mostly becasue he was coming forward fighting desperately while cody fought like he had it in the bag and was fine just running for 5 minutes so as not to risk anything.

And then he shit the bed against TJ after running his mouth for two years, posting sparring videos online, trying to assault a former teammate on television, acting like a wannabe bro and then getting knocked the fuck out.

Nothing he did against a past his prime Cruz will ever cover-up the bullshit he did to TJ and regarding TJ for about two years.

In a drawer filled with steak knives, Cody is the butter knife of thought.

going into that fight i thought cody was undefeated vs nobodies
hasnt fought anyone like cruz
i assumed cruz would beat him like everyone else
cody proved he was for real
hand speed seemed like a major factor

It was actually a close fight. Props to both dudes.

giving dom the fight woulda been terrible

BUT

i remember thinking he COULDA won

weve seen worse

And then he shit the bed against TJ after running his mouth for two years, posting sparring videos online, trying to assault a former teammate on television, acting like a wannabe bro and then getting knocked the fuck out.

Nothing he did against a past his prime Cruz will ever cover-up the bullshit he did to TJ and regarding TJ for about two years.

In a drawer filled with steak knives, Cody is the butter knife of thought.
Shit happens? Hes ready to get in there and fight again, I dont see whats the big deal, they dont like each other. He also caught TJ pretty nicely in that fight as well, I lean towards TJ but Cody can certainly KO tj..

Shit happens? Hes ready to get in there and fight again, I dont see whats the big deal, they dont like each other. He also caught TJ pretty nicely in that fight as well, I lean towards TJ but Cody can certainly KO tj..

Of course he's ready to go in there and fight again. He's a fighter and a really good one.

That still doesn't invalidate the bullshit he pulled like a fucking brat diva for years and when he had the opportunity to back it up...

SHIT THE BED.

He even told TJ between rounds one and two that TJ wasn't going to make it out of round two. I guess he was right wasn't he?

It looked good at the time but Garbrandt was clowning against T.J. just before he got knocked out.

When some guys start clowning you know they are so far ahead there’s no way they are going to lose, not the case with Garbrandt.

remember when Rich body kick KO-d Hamill?

sometimes I forget, and then smile a bit as I remember
30clhqd.gif

They say the ones you don't hear coming are the ones that hurt the most.

Sure. You know Cruz got oustruck by TJ?
Cruz had more significant strikes than TJ and only like 7 less total strikes. If you look at the Cruz garbrandt fight, Cruz outstrikes him every single round and has about 30 more strikes

Back