Remember when Cain said he would like to try WWE?

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This was after he sat with DC & saw Ronda at a PPV event.

Well he was at NXT tonight for the tapings & was with HHH right hand man & filmed stuff for the cameras.

Last time Cain was with DC they did not even mention they were there (in crowd)

Until

9JOf1nv.gif

Patellas becoming

Add-Nutella-1012x1024.jpg

I just don't see him having the personality for it and now he's destroyed his body also.

i mean dc is retiring so the door at hw is wide open for him. he can whoop brocks ass a second time if he wins it or he can fight stipe or blaydes or someone else. no clue why he doesnt wanna fight but he wont say why

Not surprising tbh. Cain's physique and personality are practically made for the WWE. Match made in heaven IMO.

I just don't see him having the personality for it and now he's destroyed his body also.

What's he thinking? Wrasslin is worse on your body than MMA.

It could be for a one-off
They are starting to build Bobby Lashley as a top guy & been bringing up his MMA past.

The fact that they showed & filmed him is somewhat telling
Last time, Vince said "nobody cares" when asked if they should point him & DC out

After one brief, 2 minute match....

BREAKING: WWE SUPERSTAR OUT WITH INJURY, NEED DOUBLE KNEE SURGERY AND BACK REHAB

Remember when Cain fought in the ufc?

TuKf61l.jpg

He better start like right now. 35 isnt like old for wwe, but in all reality hed need about 2 years or 3 years to get right for wwe. Swipe out 2 years of injuries and we are lookin now at 40. And no Charisma. Hello TNA

Not surprising tbh. Cain's physique and personality are practically made for the WWE. Match made in heaven IMO.
Nothing about his physique or personality say wwe. Vince likes muscle freaks. Vince likes people that can cut promos. Cain is neither

So he’s going to do something else that’s terrible for his knees...
WkRaORp.gif

I’m not a pro wrestling fan but it seems that outside general athletic ability the most important trait is durability and being able to keep up with their brutal schedule... Cain wouldn’t even be able to keep a Brock type schedule, forget about a regular wrestler

Back