Remember when Cain said he would like to try WWE?

its not easy on the body but theres a reason why most mma fighters are broken by or before 40 and pro wrasslers keep going deep into their 50s quite a bit
Dude the injuries wrestlers suffer DO NOT COMPARE to mma. Wrestlers are constantly getting injured. And CTE is an eventuality for them too. Getting slammed and jumping from the top rope and all that stuff is bad for their bodies and brain. When they have injuries they can take pain killers AND PED's to recover. So it stands to reason that wrestlers can go so longer than fighters who actually deal with commissions and can't be drugged up in the ring. And you do understand that it's not real competition when you're a wrestler right? It's a show. Of course you can do a show well into your 40's 50's.

He looks like a fuckin' model though.
AJ_Styles_bio.0.jpg

I don't know who that guy is, but he looks phenomenal.

I don't think Cain has what it takes to be successful in pro wrestling. Hope to be wrong.

On NXT, well booked and cared for, I'm sure he could reach his best, but nothing special.

<bball2>

Dude the injuries wrestlers suffer DO NOT COMPARE to mma. Wrestlers are constantly getting injured. And CTE is an eventuality for them too. Getting slammed and jumping from the top rope and all that stuff is bad for their bodies and brain. When they have injuries they can take pain killers AND PED's to recover. So it stands to reason that wrestlers can go so longer than fighters who actually deal with commissions and can't be drugged up in the ring. And you do understand that it's not real competition when you're a wrestler right? It's a show. Of course you can do a show well into your 40's 50's.

Yes I've been well aware of the fakeness for around 30 years lol. The drugs let them recover much better than MMA athletes, and the other wrestlers aren't actively trying to hurt them, so you're right, they don't compare, MMA is worse. How often are pro wrestlers sidelined with injuries vs mma fighters? There's your answer.

Back