Remember when CM Punk called out Chris Brown?

Same. I was always under the impression that, despite the WWE being fake, the performers had a pretty high level of athleticism. Of course Punk doesn't represent the whole roster, but I was totally mislead into thinking Punk was some kind of specimen.

He's Gracie trained and has numerous vids up of him rolling. Like I've seen him escaping, doing basic jitz and subs. That alone should allow you to defeat a completely untrained jabroni that's best known for beating a 110lb woman almost to death.

After seeing him in the cage I'm like fairly certain anyone under 25 can steamroll him with zero training just because of how god awful he is.

The fact that CB is athletic enough to dunk a basketball leads me to believe Punk get destroyed.

The fight to make is Punk vs Rhianna.........not sure who I'd pick though.

Guess I'd have to go with Rhianna...

SmnLM.gif

All joking aside....Chris was much better athlete than this can when he used to dance his butt off. Even now I take a drug upped Chris over Punk. No way could Punk even do the damage Chris did to Rihanna. Hell Rihanna vs Punk would be 50/50 fight

He's Gracie trained and has numerous vids up of him rolling. Like I've seen him escaping, doing basic jitz and subs. That alone should allow you to defeat a completely untrained jabroni that's best known for beating a 110lb woman almost to death.

After seeing him in the cage I'm like fairly certain anyone under 25 can steamroll him with zero training just because of how god awful he is.
I couldn't sit through the fight, but I heard his jits was trash. Like he went for a triangle, Mike Jackson postured up, but instead of escaping the position he just lay there.

Same. I was always under the impression that, despite the WWE being fake, the performers had a pretty high level of athleticism. Of course Punk doesn't represent the whole roster, but I was totally mislead into thinking Punk was some kind of specimen.

nah, there's lots of guys who aren't athletic.

a lot of them are failed bodybuilders. don't get me wrong, there is definitely some guys who are serious athletes, but they're not as common as one would think.

Chris Brown is already 1-0 so hrs woukd look like a young Wanderlei against CM Punk.

method=get&s=wanderlei-silva-mva-gif.gif

nah, there's lots of guys who aren't athletic.

a lot of them are failed bodybuilders. don't get me wrong, there is definitely some guys who are serious athletes, but they're not as common as one would think.
Now that I think about it, alot of them just know how to take a hit, fall on there ass, fall through a table etc. The Dudley boys and Mankind spring to mind. Couple of dadbods and a fat old guy. lol

Back