Remember when Conservative media criticized Obama for everything?

mixmastermo

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conservative media loved to pile it on Obama. Most fans of Obama responded by... Not paying attention. Obama fans knew a lot of that criticism was ridiculous so they didn't even acknowledge it.

If Trump gets criticized however, people will fall over themselves to defend him and make the critics.doubt everything they see or read.

And the liberals are supposed to be the snowflakes???

I'm both surprised, and not, that there isn't a strong movement to impeach him. If he hasn't obstructed justice he's come damned close.

It's no secret the media is more on the left so more negative stories about Trump. I thought Fox News was stupid with a lot of the Obama things people bought into

Yea, I member just like how the Libs are criticizing everything Trump is doing and blaming everything on Trump. Same thing but worst because you guys are literally crying and screaming impeach at every turn.

Yeah the coup efforts by the media has been exactly the same lol. Obama was given the Nobel peace prize within his first year for nothing haha. For over a year we've witnessed nothing but a soft coup from the whole Democrat party to the MSM outside of Fox which is the only media outlet aside from youtube channels that is giving Trump a fair shake. Truth spoken.

I think presidents should be criticized. You can't let the media have a love affair with authority. That's bound to end up bad.

Somebody has to take up the burden of being critical, even if some of the criticism isn't necessarily warranted.

The American system works because you essentially have an agreement between the left and the right-wing newspapers, that they are going to pour it on when a president from the opposite side is elected.

It's no secret the media is more on the left so more negative stories about Trump. I thought Fox News was stupid with a lot of the Obama things people bought into
This may be true but I'm more concerned with how Trump has a defense force that regularly tries to deflect, defend, spin, etc.

You didn't really see that when Obama was being criticized. Not the way we do for Trump

I think presidents should be criticized.
Yea how dare Lincoln freed the slaves and what's up with George Washington being the first President and setting a terrible example for all future Presidents. It all goes back to George Washington.

Yea how dare Lincoln freed the slaves and what's up with George Washington being the first President and setting a terrible example for all future Presidents. It all goes back to George Washington.

Lincoln did fuck up a few things along the way. As did Washington.

None of these men were blameless. But they were among the best. Obama and Trump, in my opinion, are not among the best. So it's not surprising that they have been heavily criticized.

The standards have been set rather high. Many well-known presidents defeated America's enemies and built America's status as a super-power. They sent men on the moon, collapsed the Soviets, won the World Wars, etc.

No one who has governed America in the past 20 years, can legitimately claim that. They haven't really done anything noteworthy.

Last edited:

hi ShadowRun and nice to meet you,

the major media is actually entirely on the right.

by "major", i mean the top dogs.

the number 1 rated political talk show in the radio? its Rush.

the number 1 rated cable news show? its Fox.

the number 1 rated newspaper in the USA? its the Wall Street Journal.

i tire of the fiction that liberal news outlets have some kind of chokehold on the American public while conservative media is the "little engine that could".

its not true.

- IGIT

This may be true but I'm more concerned with how Trump has a defense force that regularly tries to deflect, defend, spin, etc.

You didn't really see that when Obama was being criticized. Not the way we do for Trump

I saw it I'll admit some Trump fans back him no matter what which is stupid and being intellectually dishonest only hurts Trump and his supporters in the long run. I don't think it's that big of a difference on both sides but it's based on perception. For example did you follow politics as much then on social media and online? Also it seems this election brought way more awareness of politics

This is the most disgusting treatment of a President in history without compare.

Obama literally gave a BLM lecture at a police mass shooting memorial service.

Conservative media loved to pile it on Obama. Most fans of Obama responded by... Not paying attention. Obama fans knew a lot of that criticism was ridiculous so they didn't even acknowledge it.

If Trump gets criticized however, people will fall over themselves to defend him and make the critics.doubt everything they see or read.

And the liberals are supposed to be the snowflakes???

Not only that but the people who talked about Obama's pants, or eating Dijon Mustard, or riding a bicycle will scream about how petty it is for media to mention that Trump eats two scoops of ice cream or eats his steaks well done with ketchup.

i tire of the fiction that liberal news outlets have some kind of chokehold on the American public while conservative media is the "little engine that could".

its not true.

- IGIT
You are being dishonest #1 doesn't make the majority in news/media. Fox News ratings are down, all late night shows are anti Trump and so is Hollywood. A lot of athletes and most of them voice that opinion . The big 3 of MSM 2/3 is anti Trump.

I couldn't disagree more

I don't know.

But I do know that I love the reports coming out that Trump thought Pence was embarrassingly poor but Pence was able to win him over by complementing his golf game and "Broad Shoulders".

But than Pence annoyed him when he brought his pets to Washington which Trump thought was the embarrassing, low class behavior of Yokel.

Last edited:
Yeah the coup efforts by the media has been exactly the same lol. Obama was given the Nobel peace prize within his first year for nothing haha. For over a year we've witnessed nothing but a soft coup from the whole Democrat party to the MSM outside of Fox which is the only media outlet aside from youtube channels that is giving Trump a fair shake. Truth spoken.

He was given a Nobel Peace Prize for pulling out of Iraq, which was universally accepted as a good thing at the time.

You are being dishonest #1 doesn't make the majority in news/media. Fox News ratings are down, all late night shows are anti Trump and so is Hollywood. A lot of athletes and most of them voice that opinion . The big 3 of MSM 2/3 is anti Trump.

hio ShadowRun,

i'm not being dishonest - i am just speaking plainly. conservative media are the dominant forms of media in the US.

that is to say, if there was a belt, they'd be wearing it.

- IGIT

EDIT - i am not saying i am happy about it, but it is what it is, you know?

its not true.

- IGIT

This isn't even getting into the fact that conservative billionaires run the conglomerates that own most media.

Back