Remember when Conservative media criticized Obama for everything?

hi splendica,

i'll give you a last chance, my friend.

please tell me how Donna Brazile's malfeasance in Mrs. Clinton's debate with Mr. Sanders was an "injustice" to candidate Trump.

(wouldn't it be easier to say, "hey IGIT, i'm only 19 years old...i was a boy when all of this occurred, and i was unaware that Mrs. Brazille leaked the debate questions in a DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY, and not a Clinton/Trump debate)

i get that you want to save face, and i admire you tenacity.

- IGIT

Do I really want to engage with someone who presents themself so pompously? Should trumpets play on my browser when you post? I realize it took quite an effort to initiate conversation with me about something I care little about.

But with the wherewithal of a man whose been coerced into a date of whom he has no intention, speak.

If someone did something wrong eth ically why would they not continue that path

hi ShadowRun,

errrr...because the person who did "something wrong ethically" was promptly fired by CNN.

look, splendica seems like a nice, courteous poster - but he's poorly informed and fashioned an argument based on ignorance.

i keep giving him the opportunity to revise his statements, and he keeps asking me for a shovel instead.

so...idk. i'm going to watch him continue his digging.

- IGIT

I think presidents should be criticized. You can't let the media have a love affair with authority. That's bound to end up bad.

Somebody has to take up the burden of being critical, even if some of the criticism isn't necessarily warranted.

The American system works because you essentially have an agreement between the left and the right-wing newspapers, that they are going to pour it on when a president from the opposite side is elected.
Criticism is fair. But the MSM hasn’t just cried wolf twice - they’ve cried it hundreds of times. Nobody believes them anymore or their polls.

This is unprecedented and will lead to even a bigger electoral college victory for Trump in 3 years.

Do I really want to engage with someone who presents themself so pompously? Should trumpets play on my browser when you post? I realize it took quite an effort to initiate conversation with me about something I care little about.

But with the wherewithal of a man whose been coerced into a date of whom he has no intention, speak.

hi splendica,

lol.

ok, i get it.

you didn't know what you were talking about.

its cool.

- IGIT

hi ShadowRun,

errrr...because the person who did "something wrong ethically" was promptly fired by CNN.

look, splendica seems like a nice, courteous poster - but he's poorly informed and fashioned an argument based on ignorance.

i keep giving him the opportunity to revise his statements, and he keeps asking me for a shovel instead.

- IGIT

Is your argument that she got fired because of Wikileaks? That would be funny if it was.

I think the overall look at the ethics at that could be view as if that was done for Clinton what else was done when she was vs Trump during the election. I'm sure there is more things that happened that the public doesn't know about. If someone did something wrong ethically why would they not continue that path

I would like to meet the people who chose Trump over Hillary based upon ethics.

Also, everyone seems to forgot what exactly the leaked question was:

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile wrote.

So, at a town hall in Flint, the super secret leaked question is, what will Hillary do to help the people of Flint? What a shocker. I doubt Hillary would prepare for such an obvious question.

When Obama first won the presidency I rarely heard anyone criticize him, (and I live in a very conservative state). He seemed very popular with the left and right alike. It didn’t take long for all of that to change however.

Didn't Texas threaten to secede immediately after he was elected?

ahoy KONG-D'SNT-TAP,

you left out a few.

6. hates white people
7. wants to see the West Bank invade Israel

- IGIT

Lol thanks there were so many it's hard to keep track. I should've kept a running list.

The fact is the criticism on trump is from real life shit he does and says. The shit the right said about Obama was completely made up

hi splendica,

lol.

ok, i get it.

you didn't know what you were talking about.

its cool.

- IGIT

I feel like I felt as a kid before and after I saw a worm "firework" get lit.

Anyway, I'm sure you mean well.

hi ShadowRun,

- IGIT

I get that what about when CNN came back from a break and was caught on live TV telling an "uncommitted" voter in one of their focus groups exactly what to say. The coached point was favorable to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. There are more examples it wasn't just a individual employee. call a spade a spade, fox news said a lot of stupid stuff about Obama you had people like RIP come in here and post things that he heard and believed it now it is the opposite and people post stupid things about Trump. Don't get me wrong Trump does enough stupid things to get that criticism but a good amount seems far fetched and wishful thinking.

Is your argument that she got fired because of Wikileaks? That would be funny if it was.

hi splendica,

ummm, no.

she was fired because she leaked debate material to the Clinton team before a Democratic primary debate. Assange gets an assist for making this information public.

don't you know this?

also, please....tell me how this act was an injustice to candidate Trump.

can you do it?

- IGIT

I get that what about when CNN came back from a break and was caught on live TV telling an "uncommitted" voter in one of their focus groups exactly what to say. The coached point was favorable to Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. There are more examples it wasn't just a individual employee. call a spade a spade, fox news said a lot of stupid stuff about Obama you had people like RIP come in here and post things that he heard and believed it now it is the opposite and people post stupid things about Trump. Don't get me wrong Trump does enough stupid things to get that criticism but a good amount seems far fetched and wishful thinking.

hello ShadowRun!

you kind of jumped in, in the middle of a dialogue with myself and splendica (which is okie dokie) - but can you agree that Mrs. Brazille's debate leaks to Mrs. Clinton had absolutely no bearing on candidate Trump?

regarding Mr. Trump, the main criticism i hear is that he doesn't understand policy. at all.

i see that as both a legitimate grievance and a real problem.

- IGIT

“Her family has lead poison and she will ask what, if anything, will Hillary do as president to help the ppl of Flint,” Brazile wrote.

So, at a town hall in Flint, the super secret leaked question is, what will Hillary do to help the people of Flint? What a shocker. I doubt Hillary would prepare for such an obvious question.

Then why leak the question and this is the only thing that we know about, didn't it come from hack emails? I can't remember how the information came into public and I meant ethics of CNN not Clinton vs Trump

hello ShadowRun!

you kind of jumped in, in the middle of a dialogue with myself and splendica (which is okie dokie) - but can you agree that Mrs. Brazille's debate leaks to Mrs. Clinton had absolutely no bearing on candidate Trump?

regarding Mr. Trump, the main criticism i hear is that he doesn't understand policy. at all.

i see that as both a legitimate grievance and a real problem.

- IGIT

You are correct 100% Clinton getting a debate question vs Sanders wouldn't impact Trump at all. That's why I said from a high level look at it, it was problematic. That is fair to criticize Trump not knowing most policies. But I don't think most presidents who weren't in politics a long time don't know policies and rely on their admin staff. Yea both can be problem one does not cancel the other, it shouldn't be a game of " Trump did bad things x,y and z... oh yeah well Clinton did that first but Obama!!!" and vice versa

yeah maybe on like one station out of how many?

The rest of the media highly favors the left.

hi splendica,

ummm, no.

she was fired because she leaked debate material to the Clinton team before a Democratic primary debate. Assange gets an assist for making this information public.

don't you know this?

also, please....tell me how this act was an injustice to candidate Trump.

can you do it?

- IGIT

It kind of looks like I leaked this information to you in my earlier posts in this thread. I hope another bounty doesn't get put on Assange's head as a result.

"Questions" plural in every statement I've seen.

yeah maybe on like one station out of how many?

The rest of the media highly favors the left.

hello Blood Python,

i disagree.

this is an example of the mindset i was referencing.

there are many who think, "there is FoxNews, and then there is the entire rest of the media", which, as you put it, highly favors the left.

i don't see it that way - but if you're saying that Good Morning America hasn't run enough hard hitting pieces on the "War on Christmas" or stories on how "tax cuts really do pay for themselves!", and stuff like that, i guess maybe you're right.

- IGIT

"Conservative media". You mean Fox news, Rush Limbaugh and 30 people on all of twitter? How did poor obama ever survive?!

Back