Remember when Conservative media criticized Obama for everything?

Uhh those guys are pure trash. Savage is one of like 15 people on Earth who is banned from the U.K. Looooool.

He markets himself like its a badge of honor and his listeners seem to like it

He markets himself like its a badge of honor and his listeners seem to like it
He's been a quack his whole life - he just needed to find the right rubes. Writing about coffee enemas and other homeopathic shit didn't get him very far.

He's been a quack his whole life - he just needed to find the right rubes. Writing about coffee enemas and other homeopathic shit didn't get him very far.

Wasn't he gay or soemthing years ago. Wasn't that a thing or am I mistaken.

people on both sides who do shit like this are ridiculous. Obama acolytes did NOT just simply turn the other cheek when Obama was criticized. They also defended every stupid thing he did until they could defend it no more. And when a republican does something stupid (affair, caught lying, etc) the left jump on and attack and pretend all their politicians are pure as the driven snow and would never EVER do something wrong.

And guess what? The right does the same thing. Both sides do and pretend only the other does. dont give me that shit about how the left would never complain about other people complaining. it makes you look stupid. We got nothing but 8 years of the left telling us how racist we are if we didnt worship Obama

Wasn't he gay or soemthing years ago. Wasn't that a thing or am I mistaken.
He sent love letters to men, wrote books and diaries about it etc.

But he was an annoying little cunt, and wasn't accepted in the hippy culture back then. So he flipped out, and sought his revenge. Changed his name from Weiner to Savage, but he's still a little dick.

Remember when no leftist media even dared to criticize Obama about anything?

Remember when Trump and a bunch of retards ran with the birth certificate for years on end?

Remember when Trump and a bunch of retards ran with the birth certificate for years on end?
No man. Hillary started that. He ended it. Remember?

Although apparently he's still ranting about it at the White House.

There's nothing worse than a progressive screaming racist and crying 24/7 about Trump.

Sometimes I swear Trump took that Obama comment about him not being able to be president literally. Then went on the mission to become president solely to prove him wrong and destroy his legacy. Lol

The level of criticism between the 2 is incomparable.
The media was afraid to criticize Obama out of fear of racism

There is not the equivalent on the left, with what Fox News and people like Sean Hannity are on the right. He debate prepped with Trump, has late night calls with Trump to go over strategies and talking points. He's pure propaganda.

Trumpanzees have become so sucked in by it, they can't even handle Shep Smith now, and were calling for his head when he debunked Uranium 1.

It's no wonder Rachel Maddow, a Rhodes Scholar with a PHD from Oxford, is seen as some nuclear threat, with her 20 minute monologues, uninterrupted by commercial, explaining why alternative facts are not real.

Sometimes I swear Trump took that Obama comment about him not being able to be president literally. Then went on the mission to become president solely to prove him wrong and destroy his legacy. Lol
He didn't want to win. He didn't think he was, and neither did Russia.

He wanted to come close, then claim it was rigged. Fabricate outrage, create pandemonium. Then profit off of it.

I think the history books will be a lot kinder to Obama than Trump.

A lot of intellectual and moral high ground was ceded when the mainstream right when they embraced the great Orange Leader.

Sure Obama played hardball politics, had serious will to power excesses, and acted like a snide and arrogant ruler more often and not.

Now. How about a sensible and understanding leader who would disavow power politics and stop playing brazenly race, gender, ECT. charged team politics against our fellow Americans.

Or... the right could pick a man who is upfront about being a great Golden Emperor with a cult of personality built around "Making America Great" which is just as empty and pitiless as "Hope/Change."

Just as the left was elated and excited for the Hope/Change, the right is jubilant and belligerent against the enemies of the "American Greatness."

Stupendous...

Back