Remember when GSP got bashed because he wanted a list of tested substances from USADA

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And then a bunch of you idiots accused him of being an obvious cheater.

Look at how many fighters are being popped for tainted supplements. Sean Sherk, Machida, Yoel Romero you fucking name it. These fighters now have to be afraid of eating a bag of cheetos.

GSP knew better. Its called due diligence, you don't want your entire legacy ruined because imbeciles who either can't clean their testing equipment properly or not giving fighters the benefit of the doubt before throwing their name under the bus to justify their tax dollars paychecks.

And the low IQ sherdoggers on here who instead of reading articles, they read headlines and make the next clickbait thread "Fighter X popped for chemical Y, he's a cheating scum no GOAT", with chemical Y being also found in some cream for psoriasis. If there's anything GSP cares about, its his reputation and he also nows MMA fans are idiots.

There are obvious cheats like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones who have failed tests on multiple occasions from different substances but just because fighters like Sean Sherk, Paulo Costa, GSP has a better physique than you parent's basement dwelling lazy bums who can't lift a 45 pound barbell doesn't mean they are on PEDs. I am not a professional fighter and my physique is similar to Nate Marquardt in his prime and you would be getting the pitchfork ready if I was a fighter.

Anderson was just cleared.

So it wasnt multiple times, just that one time.

Ts confirmed ready to bang bro

CD9o.gif

And the low IQ sherdoggers on here who instead of reading articles, they read headlines and make the next clickbait thread

But that's literally all of us tho.

How is having low IQ my fault when both my parents were retarded and decided to not use protection?

GSP does his homework, no need to fail the dummy test.

Look at how many fighters are being popped for tainted supplements. Sean Sherk, Machida, Yoel Romero you fucking name it. These fighters now have to be afraid of eating a bag of cheetos.

GSP knew better. Its called due diligence, you don't want your entire legacy ruined because imbeciles who either can't clean their testing equipment properly or not giving fighters the benefit of the doubt before throwing their name under the bus to justify their tax dollars paychecks.

And the low IQ sherdoggers on here who instead of reading articles, they read headlines and make the next clickbait thread "Fighter X popped for chemical Y, he's a cheating scum no GOAT", with chemical Y being also found in some cream for psoriasis. If there's anything GSP cares about, its his reputation and he also nows MMA fans are idiots.

There are obvious cheats like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones who have failed tests on multiple occasions from different substances but just because fighters like Sean Sherk, Paulo Costa, GSP has a better physique than you parent's basement dwelling lazy bums who can't lift a 45 pound barbell doesn't mean they are on PEDs. I am not a professional fighter and my physique is similar to Nate Marquardt in his prime and you would be getting the pitchfork ready if I was a fighter.

GSP has a Normano-French physique. Naturally selected A-class Canadian specimen.

When did GSP ask for the list of tested substances?

Anderson was just cleared.

So it wasnt multiple times, just that one time.

He wasn't cleared of anything. Hence the reason why his suspension is still in effect until November.

Anyone that believes the tainted supplements 'defence' is as dumb as a post.

I agree he was cleared, but are we pretending like he's not still a 1-3 fighter right now??

The funniest part is he WASN'T cleared on the second fail.

He was only given a lesser sentence, for INTENT.

He has STILL been found guilty of ingesting a banned substance, just the circumstances of it supposedly getting into his system (via a "tainted supplement") were enough to not get him the FULL sentence.

Make no mistake about it though - He IS currently serving a SUSPENSION for his SECOND banned substance fail, no matter how many revisionists / LIARS try to claim he was "cleared." lol

Quit when you're 32 like GSP, maintain your legacy and come back for cherry picks. That is kind of the standard that GSP lovers are promoting.

The funniest part is he WASN'T cleared on the second fail.

He was only given a lesser sentence, for INTENT.

He has STILL been found guilty of ingesting a banned substance, just the circumstances of it supposedly getting into his system (via a "tainted supplement") were enough to not get him the FULL sentence.

Make no mistake about it though - He IS currently serving a SUSPENSION for his SECOND banned substance fail, no matter how many revisionists / LIARS try to claim he was "cleared." lol
Chael Sonnen has confirmed that Silva was indeed cleared and is innocent

Sorry to ruin your vibe

<LikeReally5>

Chael Sonnen has confirmed that Silva was indeed cleared and is innocent

Sorry to ruin your vibe

hahaha

Anyone who can actually READ the findings and use common sense, knows better.

He is SUSPENDED, as we speak.

Nuff said.

Back