Remember when GSP got bashed because he wanted a list of tested substances from USADA

Is there a point to this rant? My mom lets me stay in the guest room not the basement and I'm down to 290 from 326 lbs.

Last edited:
Sherdog logic is when a fighter wins that means they are on steroids and / or become the GOAT (until the next ppv)

When they lose they were overrated and never good to begin with and / or they fought cans their entire career and cannot hang with the top-level fighters.

Some of the posts on here are more Rancid then my ex girlfriends mangy twat

I've been saying it forever... seems kinds stupid to enroll in Olympic-level testing, without knowing what all will be tested for.

That too, GSP was the person to be tested by WADA standards in MMA. Seems like he has a good team, and they did their homework.

Well said ts, except for the part that you have the physique of a prime Nate Marquardt. No idea where that came from, lol, but you know how we do it here... pics or gtfo

Quit when you're 32 like GSP, maintain your legacy and come back for cherry picks. That is kind of the standard that GSP lovers are promoting.
xrfh2.jpg

Only clean supps for my all natty baby.

GSP-QMI-Agency-420x330.jpg

And then a bunch of you idiots accused him of being an obvious cheater.

Look at how many fighters are being popped for tainted supplements. Sean Sherk, Machida, Yoel Romero you fucking name it. These fighters now have to be afraid of eating a bag of cheetos.

GSP knew better. Its called due diligence, you don't want your entire legacy ruined because imbeciles who either can't clean their testing equipment properly or not giving fighters the benefit of the doubt before throwing their name under the bus to justify their tax dollars paychecks.

And the low IQ sherdoggers on here who instead of reading articles, they read headlines and make the next clickbait thread "Fighter X popped for chemical Y, he's a cheating scum no GOAT", with chemical Y being also found in some cream for psoriasis. If there's anything GSP cares about, its his reputation and he also nows MMA fans are idiots.

There are obvious cheats like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones who have failed tests on multiple occasions from different substances but just because fighters like Sean Sherk, Paulo Costa, GSP has a better physique than you parent's basement dwelling lazy bums who can't lift a 45 pound barbell doesn't mean they are on PEDs. I am not a professional fighter and my physique is similar to Nate Marquardt in his prime and you would be getting the pitchfork ready if I was a fighter.
I agree.

Anytime someone has a somewhat good physique everyone accuses them of being on roids.

Most of the fatties making those accusations haven't worked a day in their lives.

Look at how many fighters are being popped for tainted supplements. Sean Sherk, Machida, Yoel Romero you fucking name it. These fighters now have to be afraid of eating a bag of cheetos.

GSP knew better. Its called due diligence, you don't want your entire legacy ruined because imbeciles who either can't clean their testing equipment properly or not giving fighters the benefit of the doubt before throwing their name under the bus to justify their tax dollars paychecks.

And the low IQ sherdoggers on here who instead of reading articles, they read headlines and make the next clickbait thread "Fighter X popped for chemical Y, he's a cheating scum no GOAT", with chemical Y being also found in some cream for psoriasis. If there's anything GSP cares about, its his reputation and he also nows MMA fans are idiots.

There are obvious cheats like Anderson Silva and Jon Jones who have failed tests on multiple occasions from different substances but just because fighters like Sean Sherk, Paulo Costa, GSP has a better physique than you parent's basement dwelling lazy bums who can't lift a 45 pound barbell doesn't mean they are on PEDs. I am not a professional fighter and my physique is similar to Nate Marquardt in his prime and you would be getting the pitchfork ready if I was a fighter.

When has a false positive come up for a UFC fighter because lab equipment was re-used, uncleaned? Not snarky or rhetorical - I'm actually asking, because I haven't heard of that.

Also, Machida was not popped for a tainted supplement. He was popped for a substance he openly declared - he didn't realize it was banned and, to be fair to him, the Brazillian language site the fighters are directed to check did not have it listed on their online search.

Last edited:
sherk450.jpg

Sean Sherk is your shining example of a clean fighter!?
Someone insert the J.Lawrence gif, i cant get it to work.

So your assumption is: his research was to avoid taking anything illegal...but not how to avoid getting caught.

Your username fits.

That’s kind of the point though dude. Pro MMA fighters shouldn’t be able to look like prime nate marquardt. The amount of martial arts training and cardio they should be doing doesnt lend well to building big body builder type muscles. Now the average joe who only focuses on strength training- could I agree do that naturally. I’ve been there myself.

Most of the MMA fighters physiques are doable naturally but shouldn’t really be if they were training in the areas that were most important for their profession

I also agree and believe gsp was doing as you say.

Last edited:
Back