Remember When Woodley Used to be a Player?

Dont Frye

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What the hell happened to the UFC WW Division?

Who's the #1 contender?

woodley was a player only in 2014 but he got schooled by rory and is now asking for money fight because he got gifted a title shot for hendricks not making weight, won the best match up possible for him and robbed thompson in the rematch.

Player? No he's been married for as long as I can remember

Remember when the UFC showed the Marquardt shit kicking highlight while Woodley sat and watched

13wtay.jpg

RDA should be #1 contender, but Woodley has the infuriating habit of talking down all his opponents. "They haven't done enough." "I'm not impressed." "He's not a big enough name."

Motherfucker, you keep wanting big money fights, but you are going out of your way to downplay every potential opponent. You've got to talk UP your potential opponents. Make us think your belt is under threat from a goddamn savage, so when you beat them it's impressive. But no. Woodley will just bitch and moan until he's forced to fight a guy he's been downplaying for months, at which point, no one really cares.

Genius.

<{clintugh}>

woodley was a player only in 2014 but he got schooled by rory and is now asking for money fight because he got gifted a title shot for hendricks not making weight, won the best match up possible for him and robbed thompson in the rematch.
Robbed Thompson? What didn't did you watch?

I saw a fight where WB was scared shitless to exchange and completely shelled up offensively.

RDA should be #1 contender, but Woodley has the infuriating habit of talking down all his opponents. "They haven't done enough." "I'm not impressed." "He's not a big enough name."

Motherfucker, you keep wanting big money fights, but you are going out of your way to downplay every potential opponent. You've got to talk UP your potential opponents. Make us think your belt is under threat from a goddamn savage, so when you beat them it's impressive. But no. Woodley will just bitch and moan until he's forced to fight a guy he's been downplaying for months, at which point, no one really cares.

Genius.

<{clintugh}>

It isn't his fault. Society made him that way. He never had any choice but to be a pessimistic, race-baiting dullard.

Rory got ran out the UFC, by the same dudes Woodley smashed more recently than Rory's DECISION win against Woodley. LOL

Rory isn't the one. He couldn't hang in the UFC. Period.

The only people robbed in that fight were the fans.

I think Woodley was traumatised during the announcement of the decision at 205.

Colby Covington is ready to make welterweight great again
It’s kind of admirable how you’re ok with embarrassing yourself with every post. It’d be better if you were actually Colby, but I’m pretty sure you’re an even more sad basement dweller.

What the hell happened to the UFC WW Division?

Who's the #1 contender?

Oh look. A Conor stan complaining about another fighter being inactive, and a guy who had four title fights in a calendar year no less.

This is like a Conor fan complaining about another fighter being too arrogant and disrespectful.

Back