Remigijus Morkevicius knocks out a girl in Kaunas, Lithuania

Must have good reason for necro-ing this. Did something happened to Mork?

He was shot 7 times by the mafia in 2016 with an automatic rifle similar to a Kalashnikov. The rumor is that he had a big dept with the mafia that he was unable to pay and also had an attitude towards them about the dept.

As a side note unrelated to why he was murdered, he has head-kicked a woman and also beaten up a British tourist both times while drunk and without any real reason.

He was shot 7 times by the mafia in 2016 with an automatic rifle similar to a Kalashnikov. The rumor is that he had a big dept with the mafia that he was unable to pay and also had an attitude towards them about the dept.

As a side note unrelated to why he was murdered, he has head-kicked a woman and also beaten up a British tourist both times while drunk and without any real reason.
Karma.

Necro Thread time warp...

This actually slid under my radar.

Informative necro was informative.

Mods need to start auto locking threads that nobody has posted in for at least 1 week. Jesus old thread is old

He was so much fun to watch. Like a tornado of knees and punches.

In his defense, his last name is one letter away from vicious.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, he didn't have a father growing up, and his single mother was pretty old and in poor health; which gives insight into his emotional issues and why his life turned out the way it did.

If I remember correctly, he didn't have a father growing up, and his single mother was pretty old and in poor health; which gives insight into his emotional issues and why his life turned out the way it did.
Plenty of people grew up with those same circumstances and didn't assault women and get involved in organized crime...

Plenty of people grew up with those same circumstances and didn't assault women and get involved in organized crime...

Can you name some? I'd be interested to read their life story.

Can you name some? I'd be interested to read their life story.

Srisaket had to eat garbage to survive and never did anything wrong, there are tons of people with messed up backgrounds that could find himself into good things before being catch by the crime, addiction and other things

Must have good reason for necro-ing this. Did something happened to Mork?
Wanderlei posted a retrospective on Andre Dida's career: how he almost beat Buakaw, how he starched Mork when Mork returned to kickboxing, etc.

I was like "oh yeah, whatever happened to Morkevicius. He sure was exciting to watch." So then I went to his wiki and found out he was shot (7 times!) to death two years go.

Then I remembered that i heard about previous troubles outside the ring; that's when my searches led me to this thread here. I saw the last poster's (the one i quoted) onminous comment, and wanted to congratulate him on his prediction. Mork definitely fucked with the wrong people.

A bit of going down the rabbit hole, i guess. But that's why I resurrected this thread! heh.

Last edited:
This actually slid under my radar.

Informative necro was informative.
Thanks! I usually don't resurrect old threads like this.
I had wondered why i hadn't heard about him in forever. Now i know why...

Yes good excuse. You fucking moron.

He was a good mma fighter & kickboxer. I think if he had more guidance he could have been a champion in a major organization. He just couldn't keep away from the criminal activity.

Yes good excuse. You fucking moron.

When did providing a possible reason for someone's behavior become an "excuse" or equate with condoning it?

Kids these days are just too hyper-sensitive...

Ya, my friend Jose. Do you want me to have him give you a call to discuss his life?

You could just post it here, but how do I know you're not making it up?

Last edited:
Back