Rena 玲奈 Kubota

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it possible to fall in love with a girl just from watching her kick ass?

Livershot KO yesterday.
XSRwyh.gif

Fucking flying armbar.

C92WM3sV0AEbZgH.jpg

Glad she is transitioning well into MMA. Loved watching her Shoot Box. That was a beautiful set up for the liver shot.

Rena is those type of girls the UFC wants in order for them to open up the 105 women's divison. Pretty, and knockout knockout finisher.

RENA might be the only woman that makes foot stomps look cute.
tumblr_ooif8h6WOk1u2ragso1_500.gif

If that's your fetish, sure! Nah, she's really awesome to watch. Hyped to hell and back, yet somehow exceeds expectations. Hopefully the division can grow around her.

I agree a large part of her attraction is her charm when fighting. Her body is just very aethetically appealing while in motion. You could say that Rena is unspeakably wonderful
just after she wins over her opponenent using some kind of advanced technique.

Her opponents are usually some kind of disgusting tatooed piece of filth with no skills and green hair while stars sparkle around rena's beautiful skin and almost natural hair.

She just seems to sparkle when she is kicking ass

Last edited:
I agree a large part of her attraction is her charm when fighting. Her body is just very aethetically appealing while in motion. You could say that Rena is unspeakably wonderful
just after she wins over her opponenent using some kind of advanced technique.

Her opponents are usually some kind of disgusting tatooed piece of filth with no skills and green hair while stars sparkle around rena's beautiful skin and almost natural hair.

She just seems to sparkle when she is kicking ass

I love her more

I need too see more as well I have been scouring the net for nudes. Will get back to you if I find any.

Not Rena...but King Reina posted a selfie of her giant naked breasts on her instagram yesterday, but it has since been taken down.

She's weird.

Not Rena...but King Reina posted a selfie of her giant naked breasts on her instagram yesterday, but it has since been taken down.

She's weird.

How were those big'uns ? Who was the other girl that just had the nip slip during her fight? She's a cutie.

She's weird.
Her account was hacked. She's deleted it and created a new one

How were those big'uns ? Who was the other girl that just had the nip slip during her fight? She's a cutie.

They were big but they could not be hers. We don't know yet.

The skin color looks too dark in my view, King Reina has a more whittish colour. I doubt those are hers

Last edited:
20171016003906a21.gif

Poor Miyuu

This was like some kind of Japanese fighting game where the loser gets her clothes torn off

Wodrobe malfunction rolling Armbar has got to be a first

Back