renato-moicano's jab knockdown over cub swanson

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is the greatest thing since Cowboy's jab knockdown over Barboza.

Actually it's much more impressive since current version of cub has great MMA boxing from sparring with his friend and p4p boxer Tim Bradly. Don't any of u start pretending like that korean superboy's hype train wasn't clowned by cub's hands.

Yeah that was a weird knockdown for sure. Great win for Moicano

giphy.gif

The low level of MMA striking allows that.

yeah that surprised me, but it was a hard stiff jab that landed flush, and cub was inside the range. careless on his part that his hands were down and on top of that he didn't see it coming. hes slowing down

Exchanges were nice and even up until Moicano uncorked that jab.

I don't understand people that says that moicano is a point fighter. he fought guys that were tough to submit, and now maybe he's starting to be more of a finisher. he doesn't go all out for a finish, but point fighter..... not sure. like, he was inflicting damage on ortega, kattar and such. he wasn't just throwing strikes with no power with it

I don't understand people that says that moicano is a point fighter. he fought guys that were tough to submit, and now maybe he's starting to be more of a finisher. he doesn't go all out for a finish, but point fighter..... not sure. like, he was inflicting damage on ortega, kattar and such. he wasn't just throwing strikes with no power with it
and those guys arent easy to beat let alone finish lol. i think we'll see more finishes in the future for him

and those guys arent easy to beat let alone finish lol. i think we'll see more finishes in the future for him
oh yeah I was gonna post that but for some reason I didn't. yeah, like stephens, ortega, kattar. they were basically never been finished by strikes, aside stephens, and he's still a really tough guy to finish

Good point TS but the Eubanks are the most pretentious dickheads in all of boxing

oh yeah I was gonna post that but for some reason I didn't. yeah, like stephens, ortega, kattar. they were basically never been finished by strikes, aside stephens, and he's still a really tough guy to finish
and i think a few of jeremys ko/tko losses are cuts if im not mistaken, or maybe an injury where they called it off

Is the greatest thing since Cowboy's jab knockdown over Barboza.

Actually it's much more impressive since current version of cub has great MMA boxing from sparring with his friend and p4p boxer Tim Bradly. Don't any of u start pretending like that korean superboy's hype train wasn't clowned by cub's hands.

Im embarrassed to say I do not know who this is but his hands are clearly lethal. Dude's jab pierced the air and made a clear snap sound.

and i think a few of jeremys ko/tko losses are cuts if im not mistaken, or maybe an injury where they called it off
he was only finished twice by strikes, against edwards a long time ago, great kick, and now against aldo

Literally just have good fundamental boxing and you'll destroy in UFC.
Or you'll get taken down in two seconds for keeping your hands too high. Why do you think nobody in MMA takes a boxing stance? You have to be able to switch to grappling at any moment.

Back