Rener Gracie was pleading with Doctor not to stop the fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

<Dylan>

Should be ashamed of himself. Ortega had nothing to give Max. These people are insane.

His face was an absolute mess after that 4th round. Holloway keeps on piecing everybody up on the feet

bullshit stoppage. fucking canada. but he was going to lose anyway

he obviously doesnt give a shit about his fighters well being

In Rener's defense. Ortega is known for big comebacks, but danm he was taking a beating

It was gonna be over in rd 5. Ortega was nearly finished in rd 4. So we got ourselves a meme i think. After 5th round Robbie, 4th round Blessed.

Rener can be a delusional idiot at times.

rener gracie don't know shit. his entire gameplan was for orteg to wall and stall until max got tired

Hard decision to make. Tcity is known for coming back but from that???

Rener is threatened by Ortega's good looks. That is the only explanation.

not surprised. and the fact ortega has him running the ship has me concerned he wont progress as he should. for all the talk that theyve "overtrained" and prepped out their asses for max, the standup ortega showed left much to be desired from a guy thats supposed to be a khabib/tony etc. killer.

i would def make sure i get that striking down from another gym/trainer. cant rely on a gracie to improve ur standup

Doctor saved Ortega from ending up in a knock out gif on sherdog and such

Did he? I heard something about asking the doctor to come talk to him? I am not sure since the place I am at is pretty loud.

Homeboy was only thinking about the money, horrible coaching

POS move

Lame decision. Feels like he thinks he's playing a video game with Ortegas life as his AV. I've thought this before during different videos.

Last edited:
Ortega almost had him right where he wanted him when he tried to jump guard. Ortega would have submitted him in the 5th.

Hometown doctor bullshit. We need to sell Hawaii to Canada.

Rener backing Ortega knowing he can comeback
I don't have a problem with the stoppage or Rener's interest in Brian continuing either

bullshit stoppage. fucking canada. but he was going to lose anyway
tenor.gif

That shit pissed me off. It reminds me of those crooked ass politicians jumping at the chance to send their young men off to war because they know they will never have to be the ones fighting, it's like Ortega is nothing but a commodity to him instead of a human being.

Last edited:
Back