Report: Conor negotiations with UFC going well, with the possibility of two UFC fights in 2018

We know he will have a title match wherever he wants if he decides to comeback.

That's another shit storm brewing.

If Dana announces Conor is stripped after Ferguson and Nurmagomedov make weight, and Conor steps into the cage to do a face off with the winner, oh my.

And who do you listen to? Irish Edmund? I called him a Cuck so obviously I think he is one, but he can also break down technique

No, he can not.

He's an idiot and doesn't know shit besides talking about drama and gossip.

I predict two legit fights, honouring the sport and respecting the rankings. Something like Floyd Mayweather and CM Punk.
These fucking sad haters don't deserve to see that level of epic GOATness.

They're not real fans of the sport.

Great news. People seem to always doubt Conor and the massive balls he has.

I get disliking his shtick but man, I'm a (straight) man who respects some brass balls and I know em when I see em. Conor's got a set of big brass balls on him, that much is a fact.
Talk more about his balls please. I think this may convert many haters.
<21>

http://www.bodyslam.net/2018/02/21/...th-the-possibility-of-two-ufc-fights-in-2018/

From Dave Meltzer’s Newsletter (Subscription required)

The word is that negotiations with Conor McGregor are going well.
No deal to return has been inked but they are said to be not so far apart and are in talks about him doing two fights in 2018.
All the pub right now is Mayweather under MMA rules but I can’t see Mayweather agreeing to that, even though it’s huge money.
The UFC fight idea is the winner of Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

F-NYC take:
Great to hear that negotiations are progressing.
As reported HERE, Artem Lobov believes UFC put him on the UFC 223 card in hopes Conor will be there to see Khabib vs Tony fight for the interim lightweight title.
Regarding Conor vs Mayweather, look at my report HERE - where Floyd’s Camp doesn’t believe he can beat Conor in MMA
right.
And reports he would fight last year?
And reports he would defend his belt?

All we have are those dumb reports to keep Conor nutsuckers alive and praying for a return that might not come, unless it is against a non-fighter in Floyd or an irrelevant fighter in Diaz. #defendorvacate.

my guess is max holloway + nate diaz.

he wont ever fight khabib or tony

i dunno pal...

i often fear fighters returning after retirement over estimate their abilities and jump in too deep.

Khabib has said numerous times his contract says it is for "the real belt." Dana seemed to imply the same at the presser without saying Conor is stripped.

I'd love to see the actual wording of the contract. Most likely it was carefully crafted by a lawyer.

If Khabib wins and is announced as the interim champ, things could get ugly.

That combined with him being used as a pawn in previous negotiations.. if he does fight Conor and has him on the ground, one wonders what he will do to Dana's boy.

Chicken*
He wanna fight for Dana's real chicken.

Not sure what he'd do to it on the ground... marinate?

2 fights in 2018? Haha what a crock of shit.

Honestly think they just leaked to Meltzer to try to get any type of buzz going. They know no one gives a fuck atm so they're trying to sell a big Conor comeback. My read anyway..

Conor fans don't want either of these fights. Imagine if floyd was able to KO Conor in an MMA fight. Conor fans would lose their minds (what little they have to begin with) And if Conor fights winner of Ferg/Habib and loses, he is done.

Conor fans don't want either of these fights. Imagine if floyd was able to KO Conor in an MMA fight. Conor fans would lose their minds (what little they have to begin with) And if Conor fights winner of Ferg/Habib and loses, he is done.

I'd like to see these fights.

So there ya go.

Colin wants nothing to do with Khabib and Tony, he is scared to death. Scared of losing, he knows with each loss his popularity and aura becomes less and less and less and then the money will become less. Its gonna be Nate 3, which is such a joke and BS fight, but thats what I been feeling for a long time.

His going to get paid and his going to pick fights that make him a ton of money, so Tony is out but Khabib is a possibility.
But you know one of them is Mayweather.

My guess is he'll fight to unify the title at some point in the summer then fight at the end of the year vs Nate Diaz and retire unless there's a GSP-esque golden carrot fight dangling about.

giphy.gif

Just came to this thread to let you all know I don't care about it as i'm sure you all wanted to know
<DirkMavs>

...Although I don't intend to inform you that I don't care in all the other threads that I don't care about...For whatever reason.
<DirkMavs>

Thanks for the post though.

Back