Report: If not for Republican Policies, Federal Govt. Would Run a Surplus

Not necessarily.

Also its ridiculous to call pre-Bush tax levels as "high taxation".

That’s you calling pre-bush tax levels as “high taxation”.

It’s undeniable truth that Obamacare was one of the largest tax increases in our countries history.

Which is exactly why I do not agree with people who make the claim presidents don’t have significant sway on our economy. They clearly do. — again see the Obama economy.

??? i said last time Democrats held government during a boom.

I didnt moved the goalpost just because you didnt read my post carefully.

Of course he didnt, he didnt had Congress on his favor.

Did you read my post?

I didn't disagree with you as to what happened. So "???" back at ya'.

I read it just fine. Maybe next time actually make a point with the information you provide and don't leave me guessing when said information has no bearing on my statement that you chose to respond to.

Here again, do you have a point that has anything to do with what I was saying when you chose to engage me?

You debt free or did you decide taking advantage of credit here and there would improve your life?

Not completely debt free . . . I've paid my fair share of interest on loans.

I assume everyone who has also done so is to blame for the deficit because we've utilized government backed money to further our own financial situations?

Not completely debt free . . . I've paid my fair share of interest on loans.

I assume everyone who has also done so is to blame for the deficit because we've utilized government backed money to further our own financial situations?

The point being that while paying interest sucks, most of us see the value of credit and debt. It's not necessarily a good or bad thing.

It's more just a matter of this being how the game is played. If nobody borrowed money the economy would crash.

What were you talking about with the torture comment? You’re slow, so I’ll remind you that question was part of the post.
You suddenly become okay with torture during the Obama years. Must've been a coincidence.

You suddenly become okay with torture during the Obama years. Must've been a coincidence.
It wasn’t sudden and it had nothing to do with Obama. Oh, and I’m not “ok with torture” what the fuck man?

I may be remembering wrong, but didn't both parties agree to those wars?

Also are they really arguing against a post 9-11 defense buildup?
Your memory is a bit hazy.

In the Senate 22 Dems (half) but just one Repug voted against the war.

In the House 127 Democrats (vast majority) but just six Repugs voted against.

Long story short: if Repuglicans had voted like Democrats it would have failed the House and been a tie in the Senate.

Aka, no war.

It wasn’t sudden and it had nothing to do with Obama. Oh, and I’m not “ok with torture” what the fuck man?
So it's just a magical coincidence that you "evolved" (your words) your view on torture during the Obama years.

Your memory is a bit hazy.

In the Senate 22 Dems (half) but just one Rep voted against the war.

In the House 127 Democrats (vast majority) but just six Repugs voted against.
And one of those who did was your beloved Hillary. Oops.

And one of those who did was your beloved Hillary. Oops.
Too bad I’m a Bernie bro.

And yup, my party fucked up in 2016, but still waaaaaaaaAAAAAAAY the fuck better than yours.

giphy.gif

Back