Report: Kawhi Leonard wants out of San Antonio

Matty da Ranga

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

No idea how it turned this sour this quickly. If there was any superstar in the NBA that I would've bet on not to be involved in any such drama, it would've been Kawhi.

If LeBron was considering the Spurs as a potential option for next season, I think he'd be a lot more wary of it now.

Let the offers begin..... Gonna be hard to get good offers since Kiwi most likely only re-signs with the Lakers.

Weird, Kawaii never seemed like the Diva type until midway into last season. Wonder what happened behind the scenes?

Hopefully he goes to the Fakers so they fail.

Weird, Kawaii never seemed like the Diva type until midway into last season. Wonder what happened behind the scenes?
What little I have heard is it sounds like the Spurs cleared him when he felt he wasn't ready to go and part of it is no one really knows where Pop will be in two years. He may very well work out till the end of his contract then not renew and ride off into the sunset.

At least that's what the guy Chris Smoove on YouTube was saying.

I'm a Spurs fan and I'm pissed off. If Leonard wants to bounce, cool. See ya dude.

He would look good in a Knicks uniform .

It would be nice if the Bulls made a move for him.

Watch him and Lebron conveniently end up on the same team.

Watch him and Lebron conveniently end up on the same team.

You say that as if there'd be anything covert about it. Stars have been openly trying to link up for years now.

He would look good in a Knicks uniform .

Nothing is ever going to work out for the Knicks. I don't know why, I don't know how, but your team is cursed.

Lakers

Chris Paul
Paul George
Kawhi Leonard
Lebron James
DeMarcus Cousins

CP and DC take 1 year deals to win a championship then get paid else where

Perhaps LeBron, Kawhi and PG to Lakers.
Yup, then Kobe comes out of retirement with rested knees, takes a humble role as leader, with a nice 19ppg leading the Lakers to the first ever undefeated season and post season.

Kobe
LeBronze
Kiwi
GeorgeMichael
LonzGOAT

Greatest super team to end all super teams...

Lakers loom...

giphy.gif

Back