Report: Montano vs Shevchenko title fight targeted for UFC 228 (Sep. 8)

Noooooice

It's about time, Montano needs to defend that belt

Sooner the better!

I can't wait!

Said no one ever.

The money fight to help the UFC sell some PPVs for once.

Every time I read something about "Montano" and "Title" I'm always genuinely confused about who the hell that is for a few seconds until I remember.

Wow, took long enough. If I were her, I'd just vacate and get some more competitive match ups in. I think her team was trying to buy her as much time as possible, but you can't make a 10 year leap in progress in just mere months, or upgrade your athletiscm in that time either. This is easily the biggest mismatch in title fight history, and this broad may even get beat by Shev's last opponent.

I'm a fan of Shevchenko, and I doubt this will happen, but I'm kinda starting to want to see Montano defeat her.

I'm a fan of Shevchenko, and I doubt this will happen, but I'm kinda starting to want to see Montano defeat her.
Way too much hate and dismissal of the INAUGURAL WFLW CHAMPION.

Good. Maybe now we will stop hearing Shevchenko whine.
Rooting for Montano to stop that whiner, although if Montano pulls off an upset, we'll hear the whiner whine some more.

Always forget that Montano is even a UFC champ. The faster they get this done the better. What if for some fucking miracle Montano beats Valentina? That would be some crazy shit, VERY unlikely, but crazy shit nonetheless. She's a huge underdog.

Oh good they'll be delivering the belt to the real champ. About time

Back