Report: Montano vs Shevchenko title fight targeted for UFC 228 (Sep. 8)

No, not sure what you mean by that. I said Roxy is more proven at 125, which is the truth

This is a retarded statement. It's like saying Al Iaquinta is more proven than GSP at lightweight. Completely meaningless in terms of who should get a title shot.

Schev is clearly a better fighter, at either weight class. So the title shot goes to her.

this fight's a joke,

i hope the champ comes out saying:

"my name is Nicco Montano,
you killed my father.
Prepare to die".

I'd tune in for that.

Last edited:
Valentina has to be like a -800 favorite or something crazy

Says the guy with a childish username like eater of souls, okay there nerd.

And more infantile name calling.

So after whining, crying that you are "forced to read things on the dark, scary internet" and more name-calling, you call someone else childish?

Project much?

People like you reaffirm the decision I made decades ago to never have children. No better advertisement for birth control could possibly exist. Have fun on ignore with the rest of the trolls.

People like you reaffirm the decision I made decades ago to never have children. No better advertisement for birth control could possibly exist. Have fun on ignore with the rest of the trolls.

I'm glad that I reaffirm your decision to not have children. The world doesn't need another you in this world.

legit, Shevchenko might win this fight more impressively than she won her last fight.

Please, Valentina. Don't f*ck up like you did vs Nunes 2 and actually win it this time.

She didnt f@ck up...Nunes is just stronger and more dangerous than she is. Pillow fisted Shevchenko cant beat Nunes. Only Nunes and Cyborg can beat the Nunes of today. Now that Nunes has stepped up her cardio...only Cyborg beats her.

Glad Nicco's healed & ready to defend her title. Val deserves the match. While Shev's certainly the favorite, I liked Nicco a lot on TUF. I hope she has a strong showing. Look forward to seeing them both & getting the division rolling along.

I guess I should be hoping for a Shevchenko victory as then I probably get to see the Joanna match up. Thing is Nicco is going to win this damn fight.

I'm excited for it.
War Nicco hope she pull out the upset.

This is a retarded statement. It's like saying Al Iaquinta is more proven than GSP at lightweight. Completely meaningless in terms of who should get a title shot.

Schev is clearly a better fighter, at either weight class. So the title shot goes to her.

Title shots should be earned by beating ranked fighters, not because you lose a title fight in a different weight class.

Title shots should be earned by beating ranked fighters, not because you lose a title fight in a different weight class.

Do rankings matter or don't they? Right now Valentina is ranked as the number one fighter in virtually every ranking out there. Seems to me that you only care about using rankings when they suit your argument.

And clearly the most interesting challenger should be the one getting the title shot.

Just because Ray Borg won a couple fights in a weak division doesn't mean he's a better challenger for Mighty Mouse than TJ.

Just because Yana don't even remember her last name won some fights at women's featherweight doesn't make her a better challenger for Cyborg than Nunes.

Etc.

Good start on having me avoid this card...Shevchenko will murder that girl.

Do rankings matter or don't they? Right now Valentina is ranked as the number one fighter in virtually every ranking out there. Seems to me that you only care about using rankings when they suit your argument.

And clearly the most interesting challenger should be the one getting the title shot.

Just because Ray Borg won a couple fights in a weak division doesn't mean he's a better challenger for Mighty Mouse than TJ.

Just because Yana don't even remember her last name won some fights at women's featherweight doesn't make her a better challenger for Cyborg than Nunes.

Etc.
Rankings should be based on achievements in that weight class. Beating an unbranded fighter shouldn’t earn you number one, just because you lost a title fight in the next division up. Beat a ranked fighter to earn a ranking. I haven’t said otherwise.

Back