Report: Montano vs Shevchenko title fight targeted for UFC 228 (Sep. 8)

Hows does Shevchenko have fans? she is a point fighter worse then Wonderboy who actually has some power to stop people.

every fight she has im left feeling she never really tried to win. and her gun tats are fukn horrible.

i hope Montano wrestle fucks her for 5 full rounds.

so is this happening or is nicholas ducking

I wouldn't blame Montanha one bit for ducking Valentina. Valentina is going to ruin her. Legit, Valentina might win this fight more decisively than she won her last fight, and think of the ground that covers.

Hows does Shevchenko have fans? she is a point fighter worse then Wonderboy who actually has some power to stop people.

every fight she has im left feeling she never really tried to win. and her gun tats are fukn horrible.

You can hope but likely Val will be the new champ

Rankings should be based on achievements in that weight class. Beating an unbranded fighter shouldn’t earn you number one, just because you lost a title fight in the next division up. Beat a ranked fighter to earn a ranking. I haven’t said otherwise.
To be fair, the division is too young, there was no time to accurately rank fighters for 125

To be fair, the division is too young, there was no time to accurately rank fighters for 125
Well, you don’t rank someone with no top wins in the division. That’s easy enough.

Title shots should be earned by beating ranked fighters, not because you lose a title fight in a different weight class.

A good thing she did a lot more than lose a fight. But you keep using your selective memory to support your bias.

I wouldn't blame Montanha one bit for ducking Valentina. Valentina is going to ruin her. Legit, Valentina might win this fight more decisively than she won her last fight, and think of the ground that covers.
She wasn't ducking. That was a story pushed by the UFC and "fans". Montano was living in a basement a year ago with her boyfriend. She isn't ducking a near 6 figure pay day.

She wasn't ducking. That was a story pushed by the UFC and "fans". Montano was living in a basement a year ago with her boyfriend. She isn't ducking a near 6 figure pay day.

I don't think it was the UFC, Dana stamped on the story pretty thoroughly. More like Shevchenko and their guy Helwani.

Still so very far from competitive. I guess we can chalk that up to TUF and Invicta.
More with JJ being so much better than everyone else at the time. It would be like Anderson Silva when he beat Rich Franklin.

Title shots should be earned by beating ranked fighters, not because you lose a title fight in a different weight class.

Your comment doesn't make any sense. It is a completely new division, who else would you have the champion fight if not the biggest name available? Also Schevchenko completely deserves the TS, she has looked amazing at BW and is considered the uncrowned champion. You can disagree with that last point, but most people see it that way so that fight totally makes sense.

She beat and got robbed against the worst ufc champion after tyquill amanda nunes , schooled ish ish and subbed . Also she is a class act and a true martial artist of course she has fans. If nicco wants to wrestle with valentina she better prepare to get her arm ripped

Nicco is what 4-2 ? She fought nobody in her career. She has 1 fight in the ufc while val been fighting for years at high level the fighters val beat like Holly and pena would kill Nicoo and roxy that title fight was a joke.

And what the fuck is everybody talking her been entitled she deserves the title shot if not val who deserves the title shot please let me know.

A good thing she did a lot more than lose a fight. But you keep using your selective memory to support your bias.

Her last win against a non newcomer was well over a year ago.

Your comment doesn't make any sense. It is a completely new division, who else would you have the champion fight if not the biggest name available? Also Schevchenko completely deserves the TS, she has looked amazing at BW and is considered the uncrowned champion. You can disagree with that last point, but most people see it that way so that fight totally makes sense.

Anyone else in the top 10, all who have decent wins in the division, instead of wins against debutants.

She beat and got robbed against the worst ufc champion after tyquill amanda nunes , schooled ish ish and subbed . Also she is a class act and a true martial artist of course she has fans. If nicco wants to wrestle with valentina she better prepare to get her arm ripped

Still mining that salt? Also, class acts don’t moan and complain about losing decisions. They admit they could (and should) have done more to win.

Back