Report: Pride vet Bob Sapp accused of domestic violence

fuk that's the most damage bob's done in sum time. Ok, which one of u guys been giving bob sum stand up lessons.

uchh, I hate hearing about this shit. Go to court. Press charges, get him convicted and then we can talk about him as a woman beater. When the fuck did accusations become evidence? I'm not even talking about this specific case. He probably did beat her.......go to the fuckin police then, stop crying to society

Looks like she' been thrown through walls. Worse than I thought.

She definitely looking for a payday too. Not sure why he wanted to tie himself down to some Asian lady who doesn't really appear sexy. He could have been going to Thailand and Cambodia multiple times a year and banged around as many khmer whores as he wanted , and not need for this to happen. If he likes asians that much.. oh well

Is this the part you believe is worth discussing?

He could be innocent as well.

She Japanese? That Facebook message seems a bit suspect, especially since the English isn’t very good.

Some women are psychopaths, and would do absolutely anything to fuck a guy over, especially a guy with money.

Give the man his day in court.
You really expect Bob Sapp to have good English?

Looks like a 15 minute romp in the sack with ole sapp to me. Nothing to see here folks.

He was merely stretching!!!

hC449105B

If true, he's a real dirtbag and hopefully will be in prison soon. This part is really weird, though:

apology.png

I will stop fight? That is such weird, unnatural English it sounds like a non-native speaker wrote it. Bob is no genius, but I've listened to him in interviews and he's not so stupid or brain damaged that he says things like "I will stop fight." "I love you 100% with everything" and "oh my baby" instead of just "oh baby" sound unnatural and ESL-y, too.

Maybe hes texting in japanese and ite converted to engrish?

uchh, I hate hearing about this shit. Go to court. Press charges, get him convicted and then we can talk about him as a woman beater. When the fuck did accusations become evidence? I'm not even talking about this specific case. He probably did beat her.......go to the fuckin police then, stop crying to society
But but money and make him guilty before hand.

The wife should have just taken him down and TKO'd him.

Maybe hes texting in japanese and ite converted to engrish?

Does Sappu speak Japanese? I figured he just goes on their TV shows, grunts the same 3 words he memorized in his typical "Beast" voice, and then acts like a complete buffoon to satisfy their desire to see the Big Scary Black Man act crazy.

If it was translated, though, you would think there'd be something beneath it saying "translated by Google" or whatever. It's possible the person who posted that screenshot cleaned up the picture by photoshopping it out, or mocking up a conversation and inserting the translated text instead of the original Japanese, but...that's starting to strain credulity.

I’m more disturbed by the flat ass than the bruises. I know. I’m a jerk.

Its always the hot ones
51qxeoghLCL._SY355_.jpg

Listen lady.....you are LITERALLY dating a steroid monster....

You should be a bit more prepared for complications like this....

Back