Report: Pride vet Bob Sapp accused of domestic violence

AtPFubz.jpg

Bob Sapp is a fraud, 80% of his fights are works. He started of doing legit fights in MMA, but after about the 6th or 7th fight he stopped and just did works.

Sapp is actually for real about 6-1 as a pro MMA fighter, he has so many loses after that but like I said they are all fixed fights, 100% works. Many of the fights I have seen the punch never even landed and he just fell over and tapped out. So fake.

They're not works. He just started throwing fights cuz he didn't want to take beatings. He could win if he actually tried..he just doesn't try.

Gosh, that's really sad and disappointing to hear.

I've met Bob, he was one of the nicest people I've ever encountered. Full of energy and life, didn't seem like an angry guy in the slightest. I've heard from people who grew up with him in Colorado that he was widely beloved and a sweetheart to everyone around him. This is pretty shocking with that in mind, runs against everything I've seen and heard, aside from the fact that he's clearly a little out there.

Yet, ff the allegations are true without serious mitigating circumstance that's a disgrace. Putting his hands on someone a third his size is reprehensible.

Last edited:
dont believe it, if you touch him with teh jab and he goes down. If she fought back at all he would of folded.

Two sides to every story. She could be a lying bitch.

I'll reserve judgment for now.

He could be innocent as well.

She Japanese? That Facebook message seems a bit suspect, especially since the English isn’t very good.

Some women are psychopaths, and would do absolutely anything to fuck a guy over, especially a guy with money.

Give the man his day in court.
It could be the assault happened or not, but there's the police for that. Running straight to social media is meh.

The fb message is definitely suspect, though. Beside the broken English, it doesn't even seem he's apoligizing for beating someone up, but for having had a discussion because he's still taking pro fights.

Back