Report: Stipe Miocic vs Cain Velasquez being targeted for UFC 216

Noice...

Cain going nighty night in round 1.

EDIT...

0BVDX8g.gif

Last edited:
Every heavyweight in the division needs to be on stand by for when Cain pulls out.

Cain wins then tears his ACL and has L4-L5 disc herniation, sidelined for 12-24 months. Calling it right now.

Could be a good fight. If Cain shows up in good shape, I'll take him.

I was almost certain this would happen at 215 due to JDS/Ngannou.

Time for Cain Stipe unnecessary trilogy that'll play out over 5 years

Yea, give a title shot to the most injury prone fighter on the roster whose only win since 2013 is Travis Browne (whose lost 4 straight).

1 win in 4 years= title shot?

What a joke.

Why?

No, seriously, why?

You give the most injury prone guy in the entire sport another title opportunity, when his last win (over a year ago) was a guy who's currently on a 4 fight losing streak. Do they legitametely want to hold up the division if Cain wins again?

If this fight goes through (it won't,) Cain will have fought 3 times in 3 years.

Well he is on a one fight win streak (Travis Browne over a year ago)

Prefer to see cain take a tune up fight to see if he can stay healthy

I don't know what they're thinking. What if Cain becomes champ? Then we have a division with a guy that never fights.. nothing good can come from this.

Jesus not this shit again, just give up on the guy. Fuck he's only coming of a win over Travis Browne.

Last edited:
Oh, it's on now. War Cain!!!

And please come into the octagon relatively healthy, please. I know you're the real champ, and injuries have messed you career up, badly. Please be healthy.

If Cain wins then RIP HW div for another 3-5 years

Back