Report: Trump lawyers advised that Jared Kushner should exit the White House

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-trump-lawyers-wanted-kushner-out-1505175772?mod=e2tw

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...step-down-over-russia-probe-report/ar-AArKyma

Several of President Trump's lawyers advised him earlier this summer that White House adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner should step down from his role over potential legal complications with the ongoing Russia investigation, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that some of Trump's lawyers were concerned about Kushner, who had several meetings with Russian officials during the 2016 presidential campaign, and brought those concerns to Trump himself.

Press aides to Trump's legal team allegedly even went so far as to draft a statement explaining why Kushner was leaving the White House.

. . .

The head of Trump's legal team, John Dowd, said he didn't agree with Trump's other lawyers in their assessment of Kushner.

"I didn't agree with that view at all. I thought it was absurd," Dowd told The Journal. "I made my views known."

Trump reportedly held the same view, with one source telling the newspaper that the president thought Kushner had done nothing wrong and had no reason to step down.

...Several of President Trump's lawyers advised him earlier this summer that White House adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner should step down from his role over potential legal complications with the ongoing Russia investigation...

I wonder what these "complications" are?

He probably already had ample time to steal all of US of A's super duper top secrets to sell for $$$. The high priced skyscrapers cost money, you know.

How did they ever let this guy into politics after Subway released him for the child molestation scandal?

It would be fantastic if he would leave. Totally unqualified and not on the side of Trump's campaign agenda at all.

It would be fantastic if he would leave. Totally unqualified and not on the side of Trump's campaign agenda at all.

How is he any less qualified than Trump?

Also Trumps agenda basically amounts to nepotism.

Pres. Vicente Fox...

Going HARD in the paint!

Liberal agenda something something.

Manafort gone already.

Trump jr have any kind of title besides presidents son?

Trump ball lickers won't be happy until the White House has one employee.

Their response to everyone leaving or being fired "GOOD"

Dumb shits you all are

The willful ignorance of Trump supporters is baffling to me!

I honestly believe they have so much hate and frustration inside them they can't accept the reality that he is manipulating them as much as he is trying to manipulate his opposition.

Do they not see this is nothing more than a money grab until he gets ousted?
it is only a matter of time until he does get ousted one way or another.

he is a lame duck already and actually seems to be pushing a more liberal agenda than conservative one lol.

Good; Kushner is actively working against Trump. Let Javanka be a thing of the past!

And yet, he's still your president.

You mean working against Trump's midnight phone a friend Steve Bannon right? Trump and Kushner's jailbird old man are two chips off the same block and go back a long while, long before Chris Christe literally put Kushner's dad in prison. You think Kushner won Ivanka over with his looks and charm?

th
th

See below. And take it easy on that CNN.
Trump's qualifications aren't a justification for having unqualified people on his staff...
Trumps lack of qualifications is why he has surrounded himself with unqualified people

Its only a matter of time before every Trump associate in that meeting get charged with violating FECA. All were given advance knowledge of the meeting intent. An proclaiming ignorance isnt a valid defense in this matter.

Politics 101 is distancing yourself from anybody alleged or guilty in a scandal. Problem with Trump is that it involves his son and son in law. Not only is this a clear violation of FECA, its can lead to espionage if political/financial favors are discovered after Trump took office.

Back