Reports of Widespread Voter Suppression in New York State Democratic Primary

Lol at online voting. You are all so dumb.
Why else would 100,000 voters be illegally purged intentionally from the voter rolls?

I mean, we could assume they were purging Clinton supporters, but that would be ignoring the evidence of systemic fraud on Clinton's behalf we already know about.

Are you missing the fact that no one is denying that these 100,000 people were illegally purged, with the intent to do so?

Do you really think your national elections are notrigged by the Ciiiiiiaaarr i mean they do it sll over tje world and a deep state clearly exists. The final two candidates are always the same they just differ on domestic policy. Bush and Kerry were part of same ci4cle and secret society etc.

I have longed believe your national elections are rigged. But t wouldnt make sense for alphabet agencies to care to much about or go teouble for lower elections except maybe important senate races. Sense senators help dictate foreign policy.

Why else would 100,000 voters be illegally purged intentionally from the voter rolls?

I mean, we could assume they were purging Clinton supporters, but that would be ignoring the evidence of systemic fraud on Clinton's behalf we already know about.

Are you missing the fact that no one is denying that these 100,000 people were illegally purged, with the intent to do so?

It wouldnt make sense for alphabet agencies to care to much or give trouble for smaller elections. But you can bet the Presidency is riggggfeed and the final two candidates are always approved by the establishment. That helps keep the partys moving in the direction needed. I bet also key senate races are meddled with two. US senators are far more impoetant than House or state elections. Obviously

Back