Republican Lawmaker Quits for having Gay Sex

zebby23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So this Republican representative from Ohio who was a bigoted anti-gay lawmaker recently quit his position after is was found out that he had consensual gay sex inside his office.

Wes Goodman, 33, is a Republican representative who opposed same-sex marriage. During his campaign, Mr. Goodman had been pushing for "a committed natural marriage" - i.e. a marriage between a man and a woman.

My question is why do these people claim to support traditional marriage and have anti gay positions when they are gay themselves? Also why does this always seem to be a Republican thing? Republicans are looking really bad these days and stuff like this can't he helping.

http://vt.co/news/us/anti-gay-repub...&utm_medium=junglecreations&utm_campaign=post

Lmao, reminds me of the lot of homophobes on this forum who are just projecting their love of cock on to others.

The guys and gals who are vehemently against things are always, always guilty of the things they hate so much.

These anti racist weirdos should be very careful calling people names. We know how that turns out.

Being pro 'natural marriage' and being pro butsex aren't necessarily contradictory positions

So this Republican representative from Ohio who was a bigoted anti-gay lawmaker recently quit his position after is was found out that he had consensual gay sex inside his office.

Wes Goodman, 33, is a Republican representative who opposed same-sex marriage. During his campaign, Mr. Goodman had been pushing for "a committed natural marriage" - i.e. a marriage between a man and a woman.

My question is why do these people claim to support traditional marriage and have anti gay positions when they are gay themselves? Also why does this always seem to be a Republican thing? Republicans are looking really bad these days and stuff like this can't he helping.

http://vt.co/news/us/anti-gay-repub...&utm_medium=junglecreations&utm_campaign=post

Why?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_formation

Why it is a Republican thing? Because you can't exactly be openly gay and expect to hold Republican office.

Being pro 'natural marriage' and being pro butsex aren't necessarily contradictory positions

While I suppose you are right it's a little suspect wouldn't you say? He is certainly a gay man and is taking anti gay positions.

While I suppose you are right it's a little suspect wouldn't you say? He is certainly a gay man and is taking anti gay positions.

It isn't inherently 'anti-gay' either, but sure it is suspect, and optically it is at least humorous.

Not only gay sex, but gay office sex. Jeez...take that shit to a motel like your standard hypocritical closeted politician.

There is nothing certain about that, given that the gay/straight dichotomy is patently mythical and absurd.

Could be gay, bisexual, pansexual, bicurious, or straight but just super lonely or constipated.

The guys and gals who are vehemently against things are always, always guilty of the things they hate so much.

These anti racist weirdos should be very careful calling people names. We know how that turns out.

In general I'm always suspicious of the loudest trumpeteers as well, but I will say that being anti-racist and anti-gay seem to be a little apples and oranges.

It reminde me of this interview in Bill Maher's movie Religulous

These secret gay republicans should just come out and accept who they are. Its sad that the side they consider enemies (liberals) would accept them more than their own tribe.

Sad.

he should have shouted no homo the instant he was caught then it would not have been considered gay

Lying, dirty homosexual posing as a good, upstanding citizen?

There is nothing certain about that, given that the gay/straight dichotomy is patently mythical and absurd.

Could be gay, bisexual, pansexual, bicurious, or straight but just super lonely or constipated.

LoL

<Lmaoo>

Perhaps they are hardcores who don't want homosexuality to become too mainstream.

Like liberals advocating against hate and violence?

The world is a strange place. The most vehement anti-gay crusaders are closet homosexuals while male feminists have the hardest time respecting women's boundaries.

Back