Republican politician's neo-Nazi group charged with beating black man in restaurant

Oh shit, I just retraced my Google steps and discovered there's a Steve Smith who's in the senate in Arizona. He crossed into my search somewhere and I didn't realize it. Will correct the title.
SHOCKING that you misled. Again. :p

this is the first time ive logged in in a long time. im thoroughly convinced that josephdread is a troll. no one can be functioning in life on that idiotic level.
But who else would make daily virtue signal threads? Think of the children!

helen-lovejoy-pic.png

How come you didn't make a virtue signal thread about the democrat state senator who was selling illegal arms?

Next time you see something like that and you don't want to start the thread yourself, send it my way.

How clueless are people that think only white people form gangs along racial lines?

I've never seen Joseph making threads about black gangs attacking white people even though it happens literally every day in America.

It's almost like he's racist or something.
If a black elected official who's also a member of a black nationalist group assaults a white man with a bunch of thugs from said group, by all means make a thread about that and it would be an apt comparison. But all you're doing right now is making a false comparison and trying to obfuscate the issue.

Next time you see something like that and you don't want to start the thread yourself, send it my way.
Ah, playing the ignorance card again. "I had NO idea that Obama droned an underage American, honest!"

Ah, playing the ignorance card again. "I had NO idea that Obama droned an underage American, honest!"

Lol oh shit, there's only one member with this particular strain of stupidity. What was your old name? A Higher Power?

Not in your first link, but your 2nd has one mention:
Morris said that one of the men assaulting him identified himself as a “Neo-Nazi,” and said that “they” intended to “eradicate” people of color.

I can just picture this guy coming up, introducing himself as a nazi and explaining he was there to exterminate those of color.

You believe some crazy shit, bro.

So what do you believe motivated the assault?

Those Keystone members were just defending themselves because a Black man left the kitchen and had on glasses?!?

th

<JagsKiddingMe>

Coward. You have no evidence that white supremacists exist outside of small pockets of inbred, toothless morons or in prison.

th

170814090139-charlottesville-white-supremacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg

th

Look familiar?

As a fellow member of the GOP, don't leave. When the responsible people leave the party, it allows them to sink into morass. Instead become more active and reform the party from within.

I took some time away and the next thing I know we're electing Donald Trump and openly running white supremacists. I've started going to meetings again, we have to say something about right vs. wrong and hope it travels up the chain.

If there were more members of the GOP like you and former chairman Richard Steele, I would seriously consider joining.

But IMHO, for now... Chaos reigns.

Last edited:
its weird to be a neo nazi in usa and proud of your flag at the same time, because usa fought a second world war against the nazis.

Lol oh shit, there's only one member with this particular strain of stupidity. What was your old name? A Higher Power?
I lost a bet and changed my name.
Funny how you still haven't admitted you were wrong about that.

th

170814090139-charlottesville-white-supremacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg

th

Look familiar?
Great, you showed pics from a gathering of less than 500 people (the supposed largest gathering of white supremacists in North America).
Meanwhile, the rate of black on white murder is roughly twice as high as white on black...

Great, you showed pics from a gathering of less than 500 people (the supposed largest gathering of white supremacists in North America).
Meanwhile, the rate of black on white murder is roughly twice as high as white on black...

th

th

There's more than 500 in these photos bud..

Better now?

Prove it.
Funny how you ignored the second part of my post...

Prove it?
Count them.

The second part of your post?

th

Well, you tried at least... I guess that means....

Something.

Even the SPLC said at most, there are only a few thousand "white supremacists" out of well over 300 million people in the US. I guess you know more than them though...

Sure, but they had the decency to play the background. Now, they feel like they should be front and center.
There were always a strong sentiment in the background that the GOPers who would not unequivocally stand up for Western chauvinism were cucks / cuckservatives. Trump was perceived as the anti-Cuck, the GOPer who will not mince words and will go after those the WNist sees as enemies. The rightwing base, the sort who frequent Breitbart, WND, Fox comments section, FreeRepublic wanted a GOPer who would go after the multuculturalists, the globalists, the liberals, Blacks who don't act submissive to White hegemony , illegals etc..Trump is the closest thing they got to a guy who goes after the aforementioned entities.

If you read your own article, you would know that neo-nazis were not even mentioned.

But since you see nazis everywhere:

LIB%2B%252815%2529.jpg

You know the 2nd ammendment would apply to nazis too right?

Back