Republican politician's neo-Nazi group charged with beating black man in restaurant

... is this you making fun of yourself? You're the one who spent most of this thread trying to say that only neo-Nazis are toothless rednecks... until you posted a meme saying the government is neo-Nazis, which is something you're more likely to agree with than liberals. Unless you mean the current government is neo-Nazis, which then counters your stupid assertion that only toothless rednecks are neo-Nazis.

I put more thought into trying to make sense of your stupidity than you have put thought into all of your posts. Ever.

Are you aware, at all, of how stupid your posts are? In any way?
It's your reading comprehension and the fact I just learned to make memes... LOL.

2ea4hs.jpg

That's awful.

People should never be attacked over something like skin color, which you can't even control. I wish people cared more about shared values than splitting people into groups based on skin color and sex.
So dumb.

Remember when the alt-right talking point here was that white nationalists and white supremacists were two different things and we shouldn't refer to them as the same thing even though they consist of the exact same people? Good times.

I think maybe that was before my time. Sorry I missed it.

Some black guys in a van were driving around and being serial rapist of white women in the new mid-town Detroit area a couple months back..

If these guys jumped a guy for being black and outnumbered, make sure they get a conviction, and the guys are b*tches; show up where the numbers are even if you want to play tough white guy.. But the faux outrage when we know damn well black guys are being more violent against white than vice-versa, fkn save it because it's embarrassingly stupid. I have kids in mixed high and middle schools.. I know.

Another racial koan for the ages from the one and only Captain Floppy: Your posts reek of rotted smegma. Learn to clean it up you half-mast motherfucker.

100 percent >seventyfive percent ;)

Last edited:
Not in your first link, but your 2nd has one mention:
Morris said that one of the men assaulting him identified himself as a “Neo-Nazi,” and said that “they” intended to “eradicate” people of color.

I can just picture this guy coming up, introducing himself as a nazi and explaining he was there to exterminate those of color.

You believe some crazy shit, bro.
Best example of “pot meet kettle” I’ve seen.

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Derp

Now, I’m not a Nazi sympathizer so there’s no doubt the Neo-Nazis in the Ukraine being aided by Israel and the USA among others (weird you’re only concerned with Israel) is nothing to scoff at. But neither are the Neo-Nazis in the US.

C_4NjRyWAAA3jqK.jpg:large

^ Ukraine

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:244500

^ USA

https://www.thenation.com/article/americas-collusion-with-neo-nazis/

Sources?? You think it reported as a hate crime.
My old apartment I would watch white kids from the suburbs come to by cheap dirt weed.
They were specifically targeted and robbed almost every other weekend.

Plenty of bars and clubs, 7-11s and roads by me you cannot go at night or you will be attacked for just being white.
I dont believe u. I know how the white kids in the burbs do it and they don't even leave the suburbs until it's college time. Also why go to the hood to buy dirt weed when the kids in school have good and bad weed.
Simply no. And if it happened it happened once.
What all the white kids come to your apartment complex to buy weed?
No they do not.

I dont believe u. I know how the white kids in the burbs do it and they don't even leave the suburbs until it's college time. Also why go to the hood to buy dirt weed when the kids in school have good and bad weed.
Simply no. And if it happened it happened once.
What all the white kids come to your apartment complex to buy weed?
No they do not.

And where do the kids in school get the dirt weed. Some has to make that trip to Brooklyn. You just go Into a bodega, say 30 dime bags and that's it

And where do the kids in school get the dirt weed. Some has to make that trip to Brooklyn. You just go Into a bodega, say 30 dime bags and that's it
Kids in Levittown and Huntington have their own weed

Another racial koan for the ages from the one and only Captain Floppy: Your posts reek of rotted smegma. Learn to clean it up you half-mast motherfucker.

100 percent >seventyfive percent ;)

This is the type of response the far lefties have been giving. Less typos than the far righties from years passed, but even less substance.

This is the type of response the far lefties have been giving. Less typos than the far righties from years passed, but even less substance.

But I'm not on the left smegma-boy, I'm a fully engorged to the centre-right.

See, you were three-fourths of the way towards actually making a point...but then kinda went flaccid at the end there. Don't worry tho, I showed your post to a white wimmen... her smile kinda froze on her face but after a sustained silence she did allow that the post was ...."Pretty." :)

(We both had a quiet chortle over that one.)

Clean up your cognition half-man. Learn to make a more turgid, a more virile post in the future because right now you are the Robson to my Adibisi, you broke-ass bitch.

A question mark to my exclamation.

I always knew there was something profoundly crooked about you. SMH

You mean grow?
You just cant have weed.

And bodegas In those towns you can just walk in and buy?
U have to grow weed to have it now? And yes they grow. Have u never been to Long Island?

But I'm not on the left smegma-boy, I'm a fully engorged to the centre-right.

See, you were three-fourths of the way towards actually making a point...but then kinda went flaccid at the end there. Don't worry tho, I showed your post to a white wimmen... her smile kinda froze on her face but after a sustained silence she did allow that the post was ...."Pretty." :)

(We both had a quiet chortle over that one.)

Clean up your cognition half-man. Learn to make a more turgid, a more virile post in the future because right now you are the Robson to my Adibisi, you broke-ass bitch.

A question mark to my exclamation.

I always knew there was something profoundly crooked about you. SMH
Oh, so you're a crazy dumbass. Got it. I hope my lack of virility doesn't pass down to my 6 children. I'll probably only have two more as well.

Back