Request: Scott coker clown face

feel like this thread s gonna be a classic..<45>

Use this image or find better. Need to make him same make up as Dana White. We need this meme in case Scott fucks up something :D

r215875_600x400_3-2.jpg

clown-dana.jpg

280113.jpg

Scott has always done fan friendly shit by putting on crazy fights and whatnot. He kinda brought that Pride hype to Strikeforce with that hw gp before zuffa bought Strikeforce.

I like Scott, fuck that.

<LikeReally5>

Is this any good or should it be done better? IDK.

6UpKoLZ.png

clown-dana.jpg

Here is a clown hair thingy I cut out. Left some white so it's easier to blend. I tried to duplicate the same type of cut out that was in the Dana one.
clown-hair-png.416777

920x920.jpg

Attachments

• clown-hair.png
    clown-hair.png
    251.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Is this any good or should it be done better? IDK.

6UpKoLZ.png

clown-dana.jpg

Here is a clown hair thingy I cut out. Left some white so it's easier to blend. I tried to duplicate the same type of cut out that was in the Dana one.
clown-hair-png.416777

920x920.jpg
hehe good job can you make side hair smaller? As big as Dana's

Scott has always done fan friendly shit by putting on crazy fights and whatnot. He kinda brought that Pride hype to Strikeforce with that hw gp before zuffa bought Strikeforce.

I like Scott, fuck that.

<LikeReally5>
he puts on some weird matchups sometimes so he deserves some degree of shooping

Nice I like it. You have great skills ma' man. Bellator is coming and<GinJuice> can't wait for Coker to say something stupid so I could create a thread and use this image :)

mahalo brah. if u need anything changed let me know. i am between photoshops right now and have some time.

NdcIlMa.gif

Back