Reset in the coming week

equus

Horse Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Have fun this weekend folks. Spend it all. We will be resetting most likely this next week. Details are not all worked out as of yet but we know theres an event this weekend so we want you guys to bet knowing that.

More details incoming monday.

@Rawex @emog2 @Hardkore @NinjaNiK @Flemmy Stardust @helax @PHATV @kimocomplex @TheWalkinDude @Slobodan

Time to all in tonight
<{smellit?}>

tumblr_mbt74cxtcn1rvmocro1_500.gif

Have fun this weekend folks. Spend it all. We will be resetting most likely this next week. Details are not all worked out as of yet but we know theres an event this weekend so we want you guys to bet knowing that.

More details incoming monday.

I just got my Good Dog UFC 214 Edition winnings <{hfved}>

Even without the reset i do have bets like this time from time. Just ask @Lethal, it never ends well.

Nah its better when you go to dump 300k or so on an underdog @ 12+ odds and they win....Good ole fooseball!
<Moves>

No worries bosslady hockey time is almost apon us. @NinjaNiK

Bleu blanc rouge will get us to the promise land,this man can make you a vmillionaire once again.

carey-price-062415-620.jpg

635707805945203487-C02-2-V2-PRICE-0625-74055068-1-.JPG

Carey-Price-gold-medal-e1393178955639.jpg

tumblr_mb3n3n6seb1qegkre.gif

1674876_o.gif

Nice its good to start over
I have too much vcash
I would like to cash it in euros please @helax hahaha
foooooooooook Icehockey @mohawkblood420

Well be good. Those who want to bet big money will still be fine. There will be others who go straight vegas style with no payouts . Thats what thwy want they can do that.

Back