Resident Evil 2 Remake/General

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched this. I don't even know if I'm going to be able to play this game. It looks much scarier than the original. I have a hard time playing scary games.
I love when horror is done like this, little to no resources, feeling helpless and running like a headless chicken, throw 1 or 2 jumpscares (not constant jumpscares - that shits weak) and control well. Guy was playing like an idiot, shooting like he had endless ammo, but thank goodness for RE7, brought the shit back.

I'm really excited for this game and it looks great but part of me wishes it was more of a 2d prerendered background game similar to the REmake.

Better have Leon's alt costumes too.

latest

Looks amazing, don't like Leon's voice though, sounds too much like a teenage kid.

I’m out of this thread until launch. Sooo much cool shit being put out but I want to experience it as fresh as possible.

I’m freaking out at how close release is, I’ve waited so long for this lol.

Some serious hype starting to surround this game. No longer feeling like an updated version of the classic but something that might stand out as a classic on its own. I still kind of wish it was a more traditional RE game like the REmake but I'm very excited.

Not that surprising when you're remaking the best Resident Evil game (2) with the DNA of the best playing Resident Evil game (7).

Last edited:
The audio with headphones on will be magnifique I think. I have a nice audio setup going out of my PC and the sounds when Mr. X are chasing Claire are going to translate really well.

I might actually go watch a Resident Evil movie or two if they were based on the games unlike whatever those Milla Jovovich things were.

I might actually go watch a Resident Evil movie or two if they were based on the games unlike whatever those Milla Jovovich things were.
The original George Romero version was gonna be. The script has been floating around for awhile now.

The original George Romero version was gonna be. The script has been floating around for awhile now.

I've read it, and its not very good.

Romero wasn't a good scriptwriter, and a very 'meh' director.

He hit gold with a very low-budget 'Night Of The Living Dead,' and 'Dawn Of The Dead,' but beyond that... well... no one remembers or cares.

I've read it, and its not very good.

Romero wasn't a good scriptwriter, and a very 'meh' director.

He hit gold with a very low-budget 'Night Of The Living Dead,' and 'Dawn Of The Dead,' but beyond that... well... no one remembers or cares.

He also did Day of the Dead (of course), Creepshow, and the excellent (and largely unknown) Martin- which is more of a character study film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back