Resident Evil 2 Remake/General

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also did Day of the Dead (of course), Creepshow, and the excellent (and largely unknown) Martin- which is more of a character study film.

As I said, no one remembers or cares.

Some serious hype starting to surround this game. No longer feeling like an updated version of the classic but something that might stand out as a classic on its own. I still kind of wish it was a more traditional RE game like the REmake but I'm very excited.

Not that surprising when you're remaking the best Resident Evil game (2) with the DNA of the best playing Resident Evil game (7).

From what I've seen, this is so beyond a mere remake. This definitely looks to stand on it's own. It looks traditional and fresh, and just outstanding in general. They clearly went all out. If it all comes together, I wouldn't be surprised to see them use this template for future RE games. The first person stuff was well done in the most recent game, but this looks like what people have been wanting from the series for the longest time.

From what I've seen, this is so beyond a mere remake. This definitely looks to stand on it's own. It looks traditional and fresh, and just outstanding in general. They clearly went all out. If it all comes together, I wouldn't be surprised to see them use this template for future RE games. The first person stuff was well done in the most recent game, but this looks like what people have been wanting from the series for the longest time.

Yep I do like RE7 in some ways but my main issue is the action is bland and the monsters I did fight were boring. This has the originals zombies\lickers which is what I wanted and I'm sure it will have the find items\unlock doors system which I've always enjoyed in these games.

It’s not. The demo is for all platforms.

Weird I'm 100% sure I read this was only on the X1. Did they change their minds at the last minute? Oh well either way I'm not touching it. I'm trying to hurry through DQXI as it is.

The PC demo for RE2 was like that back in the day. You only got 10 minutes instead of 30.

The PC demo for RE2 was like that back in the day. You only got 10 minutes instead of 30.
I thought you could replay it though. You only had 10 mins to clear it but could keep trying.

From my understanding once you hit your 30 in this one it’s done.

I thought you could replay it though. You only had 10 mins to clear it but could keep trying.

Well that sucks.
The original PSX demo had no time limit but ended as soon as you met Ada in the STARS office.

Is it a full game download that you unlock the rest of on release, or is it just a piece of the game?

Is it a full game download that you unlock the rest of on release, or is it just a piece of the game?
Seems to be standalone. Just a portion of the police station.

You mean Claire.

I was thrown off for a sec.

"WOAH, there was a RE2 demo you meet Ada in the STARS office? I bet that's expensive as fuck on EBay!"
It's the demo that came with Director's Cut. Ada shoots at Leon after he picks up a key by the comm station.

The demo is exactly what I already saw at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back