Resident Evil 2 Remake/General

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been speedrunning the shit out of it lately and the Licker jumping through the interrogation window in the A scenarios still gets me from time to time. My favorite WTF moment when I first played back in the day was Mr. X climbing his ass up to the third balcony in Claire B.

Also, the console versions of this (and the 0 remaster for that matter) better be at 60 fps like the PC version of REmaster.

No. Stop it.

So having the game your way is not enough, even the thought of a camera switching option is too much to handle. Come on, now you're getting out there. Why don't you guys just lynch Capcom for daring to remake this game? That's where your problem is.

Huber brings up a lot of good points in this.

That guy has really grown on me. Cant help but to get caught up in his enthusiasm about things.

RE2 is my favourite RE ever. i'm so stocked

So having the game your way is not enough, even the thought of a camera switching option is too much to handle. Come on, now you're getting out there. Why don't you guys just lynch Capcom for daring to remake this game? That's where your problem is.

You're missing the point. What made Resident Evil great were the things that were unique to Resident Evil. Changing everything to be like every shooter on the market, including third person over the shoulder camera angles, is what ruined the series. I think all anybody wants, aside from you, is an updated version of RE2.

Huber brings up a lot of good points in this.

That guy has really grown on me. Cant help but to get caught up in his enthusiasm about things.

Thanks for posting.

I'd never heard of this guy before, but I like him already.

Capcom has no excuse to fuck this up. They have the blueprint right in front of them and it's the REmake. Don't over think it.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, but you know how some people remember old games fondly, and people dismiss it as nostalgia? Well FWIW, I went back and played RE2 and it was every bit as fun as I remember it being, old graphics/tank controls and all. No nostalgia clouding my judgement there.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm ignoring you guys, I just think there's no point in me saying anything else on here lest we talk in circles. I'll take my opinion to where it counts and be done with it. I hope we all get the best RE2 there can be that appeals to old and new fans alike. Cheers.

I remember liking 2 the most out of the old games but going back I found 3 a lot more enjoyable, maybe it's because I've already played 2 to death. Hopefully they don't leave out 3 and remake that too, especially because there's a lot of areas in 2 that are also in 3.

I don't want to make it seem like I'm ignoring you guys, I just think there's no point in me saying anything else on here lest we talk in circles. I'll take my opinion to where it counts and be done with it. I hope we all get the best RE2 there can be that appeals to old and new fans alike. Cheers.

Ron-Burgundy-This-Just-In-No-One-Cares.jpg

So many classic enemies to bring to life; can't wait to see them re-created.

BmkpyetCQAA12ss.jpg

I've been speedrunning the shit out of it lately and the Licker jumping through the interrogation window in the A scenarios still gets me from time to time. My favorite WTF moment when I first played back in the day was Mr. X climbing his ass up to the third balcony in Claire B.

You know what got me 4 times in 10 minutes. RE3 nemesis jumping through the window in the cop station, the game legit froze for a second before it happened yet he got me every time LOL.

I also want a warning label about explicit violence and gore.

I want this to play before the menu.

[Yt]31ivdML1Xes[/Yt]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back