Resident Evil 6 hate

kenetics

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
This game is actually fun and has great cinamatics and OK story. I think people didn't like it because it was to action base which I agree. It's not really a resident evil game and probably should've of had a different name altogether.

I finally played it after critics said the game wasn't good. I bought it for 15$ and it was totally worth it. You get alot of content on this game and it's hella fun and interesting.

You have not played it, I recommend it to anyone who likes action paced games.

Wrong forum, bro.

RE5 sucked so badly I gave up on the franchise. I've only heard negative things about RE6, so I'm not going to waste my valuable time.

That said, the RE2make is looking fucking awesome.

Wrong forum, bro.

RE5 sucked so badly I gave up on the franchise. I've only heard negative things about RE6, so I'm not going to waste my valuable time.

That said, the RE2make is looking fucking awesome.

How do I move thread? You should play it. It's pretty fun man. I beaten all resident evil and long time fan.

Nvm, MOD mover it. :)

Last edited:
The QTEs were frustrating but I didnt hate it. Granted I was one of the few who loved ORC.

Some of the missions were okay but overall it was mediocre.

^^^This dude breaks it down pretty well. WHY it sucks.

Last edited:
i played the demo and it was dogshit

That game fucking sucked. Was a big fan of the franchise since I was a teenager, loved 1-5, and bought 6 right when it came out. Played maybe 2 hours before I gave up in disgust.

RE7 fucking sucked too. RE games seem to be falling off of a cliff the same way final fantasy games did. I have high hopes for the RE2 remake though.

I really can't fathom how so many people liked 7. The gameplay, enemy selection, and story was such dogshit.

I didn't like it. I found the FOV too close, made me nauseous. It felt too much like an action game too. I hadn't liked an RE game since 3, or code veronica (I hated RE4), that is until I played 7. I loved that game, at least the whole mansion part. I don't know if could have played that in VR, I found it terrifying at first.

I really like what I'm seeing with the RE2 remake, def picking that one uip. The original is one of my all time favs, along with Code Veronica.

The best Resident Evil-like game since the PS1 days is The Evil Within 2 imo, that felt like a true successor to the formula. I'm a total adhd case when it comes to playing/finishing games, but that had me hooked.

I didn't like it. I found the FOV too close, made me nauseous. It felt too much like an action game too. I hadn't liked an RE game since 3, or code veronica (I hated RE4), that is until I played 7. I loved that game, at least the whole mansion part. I don't know if could have played that in VR, I found it terrifying at first.

I really like what I'm seeing with the RE2 remake, def picking that one uip. The original is one of my all time favs, along with Code Veronica.

The best Resident Evil-like game since the PS1 days is The Evil Within 2 imo, that felt like a true successor to the formula. I'm a total adhd case when it comes to playing/finishing games, but that had me hooked.

Take the resident evil title away and the game is much better.

Some of the missions were okay but overall it was mediocre.

^^^This dude breaks it down pretty well. WHY it sucks.

I made the mistake watching these sane videos before actually playing it myself. It's the worst resident evil but it's still fun.

I made the mistake watching these sane videos before actually playing it myself. It's the worst resident evil but it's still fun.

I was down with Leons campaign. But man was Re6 a struggle to finish because of how bad most of the game is...

It was so bad I almost didn't get Re7...which turned out to be amazing.

I didn't realize there was an aim assist until the end of the fucking game.

I was down with Leons campaign. But man was Re6 a struggle to finish because of how bad most of the game is...

It was so bad I almost didn't get Re7...which turned out to be amazing.

Would you of liked it if it wasn't named resident evil?

loved 1-5, and bought 6 right when it came out. Played maybe 2 hours before I gave up in disgust.

It says ALOT that a RE fan that loved RE5 says RE6 sucked so badly they couldn't finish it, or play more than two hours.

It says ALOT that a RE fan that loved RE5 says RE6 sucked so badly they couldn't finish it, or play more than two hours.
Yeah I get why people didn't like 5, it WAS more action than horror, but I spent an entire summer playing co-op with my friends, and it was a superb co-op game.

For 6 I didn't play the demo or anything, just ran out and bought it because it's resident evil. Of course it's going to be good. From the first minute of the first level I was thinking wow, why is this so bad?

Only played two hours because I spent sixty bucks and couldn't accept it was THAT bad. That game went on sale faster than any RE game too. You could find it for twenty bucks a few months after release. Still makes me mad thinking about it. Capcom owes me $60 imo.

Still never understand the hate for 5. But never tried 6 and never regretted it.

I played it. I didn't hate it but didn't really enjoy much of it either. It felt extremely well made, but ultimately was a pretty forgettable action game. I was a fanboy of the original tank control games. 4, 5 and 6 never felt like worthy sequels, they should have been a spin-off series.

I played it. I didn't hate it but didn't really enjoy much of it either. It felt extremely well made, but ultimately was a pretty forgettable action game. I was a fanboy of the original tank control games. 4, 5 and 6 never felt like worthy sequels, they should have been a spin-off series.

Agree with the spin off series. I agree that it was well made action game .

I actually enjoyed RE5 Co op but yea I can see why people hated it.

6 was..... I dno it was just different, Leon had a good campaign and some things in the new people campaign wasn't bad...

Chris one was like fucking cod but the ending was pretty good.

Back