Restaurant forced to close thanks to LUNATIC LEFT!!!!

Most college towns in the Midwest are far nicer than the areas around it. Look at Fayetteville in Arkansas, I was shocked at what an awesome place it was compared to the region's surrounding it.

Well, when states, feds, student loans fund all the employees in a region at usually double what a normal private industry worker gets, that's almost a given. That and these college towns are filled with post-teen upper middle class students most of the year. It's a prime overspending demographic. Talk about money flowing out of parents pockets and into clubs, bars, restaurants, etc.

Of course it's going to be nicer than most dusty midwest farm towns.

I mean, yes i did use cesspool and ghetto to describe these places. But it isn't largely about economics, it's really about a cesspool of garbage ideologies and the leftist ghetto-like inhabitants.

Madison, Wisconsin is another prime example.

Last edited:
You're on the wrong side of history pal. Stand with Trump and you'll be remembered as a loser, neo nazi, racist, sadistic anti-american bootlicker. That's a very easy call to make.

Well, when states, feds, student loans fund all the employees in a region at usually double what a normal private industry worker gets, that's almost a given. That and these college towns are filled with post-teen upper middle class students most of the year. It's a prime overspending demographic. Talk about money flowing out of parents pockets and into clubs, bars, restaurants, etc.

Of course it's going to be nicer than most dusty midwest farm towns.

I mean, yes i did use cesspool and ghetto to describe these places. But it isn't largely about economics, it's really about a cesspool of garbage ideologies and the leftist ghetto-like inhabitants.

Madison, Wisconsin is another prime example.

I see quite a bit of college leftists when I do mics or shows in college towns to be sure but to be fair I run into just as many bros and edgelords there as well.

I bet he didn't get death threats. He sounds like the kind of person who would say he did, just to make himself look like a victim of the LUNATIC LEFT

So using the article we will break down why this statement is utterly stupid.

Within minutes, the post was met with a barrage of comments, most of them negative and including calls to boycott the restaurant.
The post was taken down three hours later and by Saturday the restaurant had removed itself from social media.

If they were doing it just to make themselves look like a victim of the leftist nazis, then why take it down when they were just getting "what they wanted"?

In a statement Saturday, the pair apologized for bringing “our personal political beliefs into a business forum” and said they had never intended to “strike a nerve.”

Why apologize?

Operating partner Julian Alarcon, the architect of the restaurant’s multilayered meals in a cup menu, resigned and said he was working with an attorney and his partners to legally untangle himself from the restaurant.

If no death threats and etc, why would this guy try to extricate himself from the place of business?

Cup It Up announces it is permanently closed after receiving endless phone threats and harassing calls that prompted several employees to quit.

And then closing up shop - - - all to make up some story about leftits nazis making death threats.

Judgement on your post--

They deserve to go out of business.

They deserved to get death threats? This is why you always come out smelling like a white mushroom.

http://tucson.com/tucson-s-cup-it-u...ion_fa071ed4-ad15-11e7-a001-073cdcdd4cb0.html

59d7fc300a79f.image.jpg

The restaurant is closed indefinitely now. Boycotting it is fine, death threats? I don't even see anything that offensive in the Facebook post.
Attention whores, trying to make a name for themselves. They know by putting this story out there, they will become conservative darlings and see a rise in business and lots of pats on the back. As if countless other people on the left don't get death threats too.

You shouldn't politicise your business if you are not prepared to endure the consequences.

Back