Retired Army Lt. Col. Ralph Peters breaks up with Fox News after 10 year relationship...

Anyone that doesn't see Fox News for what it is, is a fucking moron.
Anyone that goes to Fox News for information is a fucking moron.
Anyone that doesn't understand the damage Fox News does to the country is a fucking moron.

I know the'll be some fucking moron that says "Main Stream Media, blah, blah, blah..." but they will have no defense for the evil organization that is Fox News.

I'm sure.

Any time something negative comes out about something or someone on the right, the right leaning Sherdoggers have one of two very predictable responses. It's like clockwork.
Response #1: Deflect "but but Hillary"
Response #2: Complete separation "I never liked that person / thing anyway!"

Oh', so you're just like the parrot you're attempting to mock.

"All conservatives are are FOX News zombies."

Kudos, for admitting your blind ignorance.

Ummm no. That's not what I said at all. Go back and reread please.

Ummm no. That's not what I said at all. Go back and reread please.

The basis of your entire criticism is that I'm lying about not watching, or respecting FOX News, because I'm a conservative and that's just impossible in your mind.

Then you attempted to back it up with some irrelevant, and yet still, just as ignorant points of view.

Stay ignorant, my friend.

Is there really a point in celebrating this move? Does anybody really believe this guy hit his breaking point just now?

Something tells me this move is a lot less honorable than he is making it out to be. They probably low balled him, he felt insulted, and is now playing the patriot card to get back at them.

"My fellow Americans. I can no longer ignore the lies of FOX News. I have seen the light!"

Yeah, whatever you say, Grandpa.

Of course it's less honorable (with some consideration given to the fact that since he was under contract, he might not have been legally able to make the move sooner) but it still has to be said. And even if they lowballed him, it's more than he would get anywhere else so it's not like he's walking away from Fox to some better paying gig.

And every time someone on the right stands up and points to absurd propaganda machine has overtaken conservative outlets the better off we are for it. The masses drink up the information coming from these outlets because they can't rely on the CNN's and MSNBC's of the world. When that information is being so blatantly distorted from reality then those conservative outlets have ceased to serve their function. They have become even worse than the CNN's and MSNBC's because their consumers have given them their complete trust and it is being abused.

Ill look forward to his Op-Ed’s in the Weekly Standard and his new show on MSNBC

The poster you quoted is sadly kind of right.

I hated Sean Hannity. He was a joke. The fact that the left has made him actually correct on numerous issues the last couple years is scary, but they have. He almost doesn't know how to talk the same when he is the reasonable position; literally. His voice is different. He was used to making things up, or taking the wrong position, and being loud about it. Hannity became rich that way. When he us the reasonable, correct position, which he us sometimes now, it's completely different.

I was laughing particularly at what he said about Tucker Carlson

"Tucker is as good as it gets for mainstream news pundits."

Here's the thing @HereticBD , you're not a conservative; you're a Canadian.

Do you want to end Canada's system of universal healthcare to adopt a model like the United States where you pay twice as much and have no coverage if you lose your job?

Do you want average tuition prices at Canadian universities to increase 400 to 800%?

Even most "conservative" Canadians don't want to see these changes... which makes them more liberal, in reality, than even most mainstream American Democrats.

So, once again, you're not conservative; you're Canadian.

Same goes for Jordan Peterson.

The basis of your entire criticism is that I'm lying about not watching, or respecting FOX News, because I'm a conservative and that's just impossible in your mind.

Then you attempted to back it up with some irrelevant, and yet still, just as ignorant points of view.

Stay ignorant, my friend.

Lol ok bud.

Army-Lt.-Col.-Ralph-Peters-ret-on-Fox-News-screencap-800x430.png

Here is the email he sent collegues at Fox News - Bolds are however mine

On March 1st, I informed Fox that I would not renew my contract. The purpose of this message to all of you is twofold:

First, I must thank each of you for the cooperation and support you've shown me over the years. Those working off-camera, the bookers and producers, don't often get the recognition you deserve, but I want you to know that I have always appreciated the challenges you face and the skill with which you master them.

Second, I feel compelled to explain why I have to leave. Four decades ago, I took an oath as a newly commissioned officer. I swore to "support and defend the Constitution," and that oath did not expire when I took off my uniform. Today, I feel that Fox News is assaulting our constitutional order and the rule of law, while fostering corrosive and unjustified paranoia among viewers. Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association. Now I am ashamed.

In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration. When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.

As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. And by the way: As an intelligence professional, I can tell you that the Steele dossier rings true--that's how the Russians do things.. The result is that we have an American president who is terrified of his counterpart in Moscow.

I do not apply the above criticisms in full to Fox Business, where numerous hosts retain a respect for facts and maintain a measure of integrity (nor is every host at Fox News a propaganda mouthpiece--some have shown courage). I have enjoyed and valued my relationship with Fox Business, and I will miss a number of hosts and staff members. You're the grown-ups.

Also, I deeply respect the hard-news reporters at Fox, who continue to do their best as talented professionals in a poisoned environment. These are some of the best men and women in the business..

So, to all of you: Thanks, and, as our president's favorite world leader would say, "Das vidanya."
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/ra...ffirming-steele-dossier/#.WrFzZAXZ6bU.twitter

God bless America.

Here's the thing @HereticBD , you're not a conservative; you're a Canadian.

Do you want to end Canada's system of universal healthcare to adopt a model like the United States where you pay twice as much and have no coverage if you lose your job?

Do you want average tuition prices at Canadian universities to increase 400 to 800%?

Even most "conservative" Canadians don't want to see these changes... which makes them more liberal, in reality, than even most mainstream American Democrats.

So, once again, you're not conservative; you're Canadian.

Same goes for Jordan Peterson.

Being Canadian has nothing to do with his political or social philosophy. I don’t understand the obsession with @HereticBD ’s nationality? We have many posters from other countries who debate about US politics that nobody harasses?

Being Canadian has nothing to do with his political or social philosophy. I don’t understand the obsession with @HereticBD ’s nationality? We have many posters from other countries who debate about US politics that nobody harasses?

It's a "like" magnet for morons.

And Fox was too nuts for him, that says something.

Not really. He was seen as a loon by most on FOX it seems. Watch his video with Tucker. But he will now be a hero to the left.

The poster you quoted is sadly kind of right.

I hated Sean Hannity. He was a joke. The fact that the left has made him actually correct on numerous issues the last couple years is scary, but they have. He almost doesn't know how to talk the same when he is the reasonable position; literally. His voice is different. He was used to making things up, or taking the wrong position, and being loud about it. Hannity became rich that way. When he us the reasonable, correct position, which he us sometimes now, it's completely different.

This

Sadly, Hannity has been more right on this entire mess than the MSM

The MSM needs to start covering some of the real shit that's going on.

And they need to stop embracing any loon just because the loon hates Trump. This Peters guy is an absolute wacko

Not really. He was seen as a loon by most on FOX it seems. Watch his video with Tucker. But he will now be a hero to the left.
I look forward to seeing his tweets along side Bill Kristol in the future.

It really is weird. The intolerance from the left on this site is disturbing.

They've literally wished death on people.

War Room is the Lefts Stormfront

Lol, no, let’s not get crazy

Say whatever you want about the man but what he said is true. Fox has become a right wing propaganda machine.

Now that FOX is no longer FULL NEOCON RETARD the guy is pissed. Plain and simple.

He will be on CNN in no time

It's like the VivaRevolution thread. You guys embrace War Criminal Bush as long as it's negative to Trump

The alliance of the Liberals and Neocons is sad

<Waaah>

Back