Retired Fighters (possibly with CTE) doing silly things

KB Warrior

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ill start with an example. Feel free to add to the thread as you see fit.

Do you know he has CTE because it can only be detected after the person is dead and his brain removed and analysed?
Rumor spreading and speculation embracing = pathetic

cte can only be diagnosed post mortem tho

Gary Goodridge .... if you watch his interviews the guy just erms and arrs .... really sad and tragic ....

Anything Mayhem Miller has done since 2010

Brendan Schaub has 600k followers on IG are you fucking serious? lol godspeed to that man, he did fucking well for himself apparently.

cte can only be diagnosed post mortem tho

I think he's ready for the test then.
b2.gif

How is what Schaub doing silly the guy is hosting Oscar pre and post shows on E!, is on tour two weeks a month selling out venues around the world, has a successful podcast with A list comedian Bryan Callen and has his own Showtime internet TV show called Below the bellybutton. He's carved out a post fight career that is about as successful as can be.

How is what Schaub doing silly the guy is hosting Oscar pre and post shows on E!, is on tour two weeks a month selling out venues around the world, has a successful podcast with A list comedian Bryan Callen and has his own Showtime internet TV show called Below the bellybutton. He's carved out a post fight career that is about as successful as can be.
how all that success has happened has us scratching our heads. its holly wood, u do shady shit to succeed

Brendan Schaub has 600k followers on IG are you fucking serious? lol godspeed to that man, he did fucking well for himself apparently.

I gotta wonder what kind of people his "fans" are. Bunch of logan paul fans or something?

Anything Mayhem Miller has done since 2010
Ya, I was going to ask this. Do you guys think he is just an odd duck, cte, possibly drugs, some/all/none?

Of course, it is really hard to assess what makes people act bizarrely. He was a cool guy back in the day

Back