Reunion between a woman and her wolfpack

G

Guestx

This is a fascinating video on a number of levels, both because of the obvious wolf-human bond and also because of the multiple episodes of pack dominance on display.

And here's a bonus video:

Sexy. My girlfriend has a pug and can't control it worth a damn. I'm starting to think she might be a retard.

Humans and dogs are the only diurnal land mammals that hunt as a pack.

It is no surprise that we evolved a kinship.

I thought this was going to be another ACC sex scandal.

There's some complex shit going on between the other wolves. But damn that's some serious affection from the wolves towards the women as well.

There's some complex shit going on between the other wolves. But damn that's some serious affection from the wolves towards the women as well.

I've watched a lot of videos with people and wolves and it's interesting to see how strong that bond can be, and to compare and contrast the wolves' behavior with dogs.

that is marriage material if i've ever seen one, those videos are amazing

Sexy. My girlfriend has a pug and can't control it worth a damn. I'm starting to think she might be a retard.

Does she have big tits and into yoga? No shit man, its like every chick with a pug ... fucked if I know why.

Those were a bunch of golden doodles and fancy camera tricks in the OP!

Does she have big tits and into yoga? No shit man, its like every chick with a pug ... fucked if I know why.

Those were a bunch of golden doodles and fancy camera tricks in the OP!

LOL she runs a yoga class twice per week.

Tits are on the average side. Wait... the side her tits are on is average? Or the tits themselves are average? I'm not sure what I mean. She cleans up nice.

Tits are on the average side. Wait... the side her tits are on is average? Or the tits themselves are average? I'm not sure what I mean. She cleans up nice.

ataboy ... yoga instructor ftw!

Oh boy! I hope for your sake that she never reads this post. You might wake up without a dick or something.

A woman that lets all those wolves lick her face and mouth would most likely not mind my balls on her face. Seems like a keeper.

she just lets them lick the inside of her mouth??? gross

it weird how they respect a non wolf and animal that is not stronger then them. Human can only beat wolf with weapons, human cannot play bite and show dominance like wolf. Imagine if they bit you!

Back