Reunion between a woman and her wolfpack

she just lets them lick the inside of her mouth??? gross
I read somewhere that dog's mouths are actually more sanitary than human's. I assume it may be the same case as wolf.

it weird how they respect a non wolf and animal that is not stronger then them. Human can only beat wolf with weapons, human cannot play bite and show dominance like wolf. Imagine if they bit you!

There are a lot of instances of similar to this with other animals, with humans bonding with tigers and bears and cheetahs and all kinds of other species.

Though I have always felt that humans have a particularly special bond with canines. I don't know what it is, but it's just like there's a natural friendship there.

it weird how they respect a non wolf and animal that is not stronger then them. Human can only beat wolf with weapons, human cannot play bite and show dominance like wolf. Imagine if they bit you!

A large adult male human is often stronger than your average wolf. If one attacks you’ll want a weapon but one on one adult males don’t get eaten by wolves much at all. Imagine a man the size of Lesnar stomping one of those creatures in a rage.

Now a large, 200+ pound alpha wolf, yeah, you’ll def be wanting a weapon against that. In general though it’s women (and mainly children, like in the boy who cried wolf), who need fear a wolf.

As wiki put its

“The majority of victims of predatory wolf attacks are children under the age of 18 and, in the rare cases where adults are killed, the victims are almost always women.”

Petit_Journal_Janvier_25_1914_Loup_%26_Enfant.jpg

Last edited:
A large adult male human is often stronger than your average wolf. If one attacks you’ll want a weapon but one on one adult males don’t get eaten by wolves much at all. Imagine a man the size of Lesnar stomping one of those creatures in a rage.

Literally less than one percent of the male population is the size of Brock Lesnar so that's something to keep in mind.

Something else to keep in mind is that if a wolf gets a hold of you you're probably not getting away until he's decided it's time for you to get away. The average wolf's bite exerts twice the amount of pressure of the average German Shepherd's bite. Not only that, but a wolf's canine's interlock specifically so that their prey can't escape.

Good luck fucking with a wolf if he's decided that it's your ass.

tumblr_ojj11smFcs1ufzk7po2_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Humans and dogs are the only diurnal land mammals that hunt as a pack.

It is no surprise that we evolved a kinship.

Not trying to be a c*nt - but how about chimps, lions, hyenas, baboons, monkeys, coyotes, wild dogs, etc?

All fun and games until one of those fucks you up with an accidental or intentional bite. Either way, it's going to hurt.

Not trying to be a c*nt - but how about chimps, lions, hyenas, baboons, monkeys, coyotes, wild dogs, etc?
Wild dogs are dogs. I would place coyotes in the same category. Lionesses hunt at night. Hyenas hunt at dusk. Baboons are opportunity feeders. Chimps.. I'll add chimps to the list.

Literally less than one percent of the male population is the size of Brock Lesnar so that's something to keep in mind.

Something else to keep in mind is that if a wolf gets a hold of you you're probably not getting away until he's decided it's time for you to get away. The average wolf's bite exerts twice the amount of pressure of the average German Shepherd's bite. Not only that, but a wolf's canine's interlock specifically so that their prey can't escape.

Good luck fucking with a wolf if he's decided that it's your ass.

tumblr_ojj11smFcs1ufzk7po2_500.gif

You don’t need to be lesnars size to survive a wolf attack, I quoted straight from wiki, the vast majority of wolf fatalities are children with a few women sprinkled in. Wolves have crazy bite forces but they don’t know how to kill humans. They’ll resort to biting the face and head repeatedly, they don’t know to latch on and not let go like a pit bull.

This gives the man enough opportunity to dissuade the wolf with strikes or even out muscle it via grappling (even most male grey wolves aren’t over 100 pounds).

It’s the same as with cougars, adult male humans, despite lacking the ability to bite, are large mammals capable of seeing off singular wolves or cougars, rarely falling prey to either.

You don’t need to be lesnars size to survive a wolf attack, I quoted straight from wiki, the vast majority of wolf fatalities are children with a few women sprinkled in. Wolves have crazy bite forces but they don’t know how to kill humans. They’ll resort to biting the face and head repeatedly, they don’t know to latch on and not let go like a pit bull.

This gives the man enough opportunity to dissuade the wolf with strikes or even out muscle it via grappling (even most male grey wolves aren’t over 100 pounds).

It’s the same as with cougars, adult male humans, despite lacking the ability to bite, are large mammals capable of seeing off singular wolves or cougars, rarely falling prey to either.

As a rule, wolves do not even attack humans. They'd rather flee than fight.

I'll just say that I would not like to take my chances with a wolf who decided he wanted to kill me.

Men are rarely killed by wolves because wolves won't usually target them. A lone wolf isn't going to go after something that's bigger than them. They'll go after a small child or woman though.

If you put a wolf and a man in a cage, it would only take one good bite from the wolf to effectively end the match. You're not going to one punch KO a wolf. The human doesn't have zero chance, but without a weapon, I'd have my money on the wolf

As a rule, wolves do not even attack humans. They'd rather flee than fight.

I'll just say that I would not like to take my chances with a wolf who decided he wanted to kill me.

I wouldn’t want to take my chances with any wild animal least of all a wolf but like with dog attacks adult males (weighing as they do 155+ lean and standing 5’10 tall) it seems are rarely eaten, particularly 1 v 1. Your average 100 pound grey wolf isn’t going to try and take on a creature nearly twice it’s weight alone. Of course in a pack with enough numbers they can take on nearly anything.

As mentioned adult males (and even strong women) will be more than a wolf will try and handle. Children need be afraid but not strong adults.

Last edited:
This is a fascinating video on a number of levels, both because of the obvious wolf-human bond and also because of the multiple episodes of pack dominance on display.

And here's a bonus video:

Their social hierarchy is fascinating to see in action.

But I must say....though I acknowledge that baring your teeth and allowing the wolves to lick your mouth is a form of canine communication.....

...Its still utterly disgusting to watch that lady basically full on make out with those wolves.

As cool as the video was I could only focus on how gross that was.

I wouldn’t fuck with any hungry wild animal. But give me a bat and I’ll be ok.

I wouldn’t want to take my chances with any wild animal least of all a wolf but like with dog attacks adult males (weighing as they do 155+ lean and standing 5’10 tall) it seems are rarely eaten, particularly 1 v 1. Your average 100 pound grey wolf isn’t going to try and take on a creature nearly twice it’s weight alone. Of course in a pack with enough numbers they can take on nearly anything.

As mentioned adult males (and even strong women) will be more than a wolf will try and handle. Children need be afraid but not strong adults.

It seems your argument mostly centers around, "Well a wolf wouldn't even try to kill an adult male."

I've seen that video you've posted and it's obvious to me that that wolf wasn't actually committed to attack her, just like he's not committed to attacking his pack-mates during displays of dominance.

There's a difference between being able to dissuade a wolf from attacking you because the wolf just feels like it's not worth it and fighting off a wolf who is committed to the kill.

Back