REVIEW: DATSUSARA Bag In-Depth Review

Chris, I noticed on your website that the backpack will cost more than the gear bag despite the gear bag being much bigger and having more functions.
what is the justification for this?
thanks in advance.

p_ahn, we'll be sure to save one for you :)

London, we do our best to ship things as "gifts" and we state less than $20 as the value when we ship so that people don't get nailed with customs charges. It has worked well for awhile now and we get many orders from the UK. Please don't tell the man :)

I LOVE YOU MATE! Can you email me the photos on [email protected] as I can't view attachments for some reason? I've always been put off on buying anything from the US but people like you make it so much easier! I'll be sure to put up a review on our site as well. :)

Do you still have one of the refurbished pb-02 bags available I will buy immediately.

Vince and MMAGGN check your pm/inboxes..

p_ahn the price is more only because the PGB-03s are on pre-order status right now and i always give a break and/or freebie item for pre-orders. I actually anticipate that the BP will be more expensive to manufacture and when you see all of the details you'll know why. The PGB-03 is a much more simple design even though it takes more hemp fabric to make. None the less I want to keep all of our stuff below the $100 price point for now, I know that already sounds like a lot of money but you would be surprised how low our profit margin is here, these don't get made like cheap nylon bags with 800% markup.

btw all the refurbs are gone now.

thanks

thanks for the explanation, Chris.
it makes perfect sense

To anyone that ordered a bag from MMAWarehouse I am curious about something..why did you order from them rather then direct from our website? was it just for the shipping charges or something else? i'm just asking so we can figure out what motivates people, thanks :)

To anyone that ordered a bag from MMAWarehouse I am curious about something..why did you order from them rather then direct from our website? was it just for the shipping charges or something else? i'm just asking so we can figure out what motivates people, thanks :)

I ordered mine before Christmas when they had a special with free shipping.

Nothing for me then you not having any in stock and I did not feel like waiting:icon_lol:

cool, thanks guys, just trying to understand our sales better. thanks for buying them, no matter where you ordered from :)

FYI the current PGB-03 shipment may be delayed up to two weeks so we can't guarantee shipping till the end of January. Sorry but our shippers just changed plans on us, might be storms at seas or what not I suppose.

The good news is that you will have more time to pre-order at the discounted rate.

Thanks all.

I've had this bag for a few weeks now and could not be happier! It serves its function beyond my expectation. Even picked up a "refurb" PGB-02 and made it my travel bag

DSCN1805.jpg

DSCN1803.jpg

DSCN1802.jpg

To say this bag fits alot of gear is an understatement:
-focus mitts
-jump rope
-2 set handwraps
-Rhino knee pads
-water bottle/gatorade/mixer bottle
-MMA gloves
-head gear
-2 sets 16oz gloves
-2 set of shin guards
-2 sets of TKD "boots"

I should add that the side pockets DO close easily, I had just left them open for reference of how much stuff this bag holds.

Anybody know of a UK supplier? These reviews have me SOLD on this bad boy!

try to PM Chris and see what shipping would be. dude will help you out as much as possible

Anybody know of a UK supplier? These reviews have me SOLD on this bad boy!

we ship to the UK via USPS, it gets there in about a week and we mark it as a gift valued under $20 so you don't get jacked on taxes (please don't rat us out to the man, we already pay tons of taxes to import this stuff here.), hopefully someday soon we will have a UK supplier.

FYI all the new batch of PGB-03s comes in Friday, so tomorrow is the last day for pre-orders.

Any word on the Fight Shorts?

manufacturing nightmare, can't do Pakistan (where almost all fight shorts are made by the way) because they don't allow hemp in the country from what I hear and I can't find a good company in China to do the work since they don't make much MMA gear in China (although the best hemp comes from there). We are still working on it though, I won't give up.

heads up, i have one open demo model of the pgb-03 for sale, $60 shipped (US only or $100 overseas) the only flaw is a very small tear on the mesh netting outside pocket, about the size of a nickel, hence the discount. first come first serve if you want it. email me or pm here.

BP-02 pre-orders will go up in 2 weeks or less, the PGB-03 is also in stock for awhile here.

heads up, i have one open demo model of the pgb-03 for sale, $60 shipped (US only or $100 overseas) the only flaw is a very small tear on the mesh netting outside pocket, about the size of a nickel, hence the discount. first come first serve if you want it. email me or pm here.

BP-02 pre-orders will go up in 2 weeks or less, the PGB-03 is also in stock for awhile here.

check you PM:D

Back