Review: Ring to Cage Winning MS-600 Clones

Lol just made me think. Would it be possible to buy a sheet of cleto reyes leather from juan and then send it to moshin to use on your next custom glove strato?

Yeah something like that, but use the thumb placement of the c17 and a different foam possibly the mexi-clamp gel hybrid for padding

259zcro.jpg

You guys really want him screw up another glove? I think he has a lot more on his place right now lol

He won't, that was once... How many companies have screwed up a lot? I'm sure every single one of them. I can name 7 companies off the top of my head w/o even thinking about it.

That true, but this was pretty big mess up for some customers, he should work on CS and QC from.his manufacturer., imo of course

His Cs? Bro he's replacing all faulty pairs and he's given some extra stuff on top of that to some customers. I cant ever seeing another company doing that as quickly as mohsin did.

I don't really see what you're getting at. The QC was a stronger argument. The comment on CS detracted from it. However I've yet to try the gear so I'm in no place to really defend or bolster R2C with legitimate experience the way you can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back