Review: Venum Kimono

Gordinho

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

its me, the Kimono-Master:icon_chee.

Today we gonna take a close look at the Venum Jiu Jitsu Power kimono.

This kimono got the best Cut ever. The Cut is similar to my Koral, but in the annoying back area its not THAT roomy. The sleeves are perfect legal. No baggy areas.

Pants got that Gameness Loop Positions. I would appreciate it, if venum change there mind and use a rope. that Drawstring looks ok, but not "up to date".
The Pants are very nice, very close to wear it while chilling, sleeping etc.:redface: Really great feeling in it. Nice reinforments but light weight.

The collar is pretty standard. Nothing like a gameness, but very good at all.

the kimono is a little bit heavier then my sirius goldweave ultra lite. My weighing machine tells me = 1,25 kg.

9/10

And now some pictures:
Sleeve1.jpg

Seite.jpg

Rcken.jpg

Overall.jpg

Overall2.jpg

As you can see i am not a man to write down a story like others. BUT, feel free to ask me specific things.

Bullzeye - you should post up a pic of all your gi's together.

too bad i only do no-gi cuz that looks pretty nice. I'm diggin the Last Samurai poster u have hangin up.

sleeves look a little short, other than that, it looks like a great gi. keep us posted after you have used it a bit and let us know how it handles the daily rolling.

Thanks for the review Bullz...didn't you say you still favor the Sirius ultra lite?

sleeves look a little short, other than that, it looks like a great gi. keep us posted after you have used it a bit and let us know how it handles the daily rolling.

Yesterday was my first training with it. Thursday i train twice and the kimono hold up very well. The Pants are great. Especially the Top feels soft and smooth. I like this kimono alot.

Thanks for the review Bullz...didn't you say you still favor the Sirius ultra lite?

Bro, sirius is 10/10. !

Hey Folks,

its me, the Kimono-Master:icon_chee.

Today we gonna take a close look at the Venum Jiu Jitsu Power kimono.
The Pants are very nice, very close to wear it while chilling, sleeping etc.:redface: Really great feeling in it. Nice reinforments but light weight.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would never ever sleep in my Gi's. I wash them after ever class.. but I'm sure some bacteria still lingers..

Nice gi though, looks similar to my koral.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but I would never ever sleep in my Gi's. I wash them after ever class.. but I'm sure some bacteria still lingers..

Nice gi though, looks similar to my koral.

the Material feels so soft, i said i could imagine to sleep in it:icon_neut... You get me wrong.

Again, after washing and training: It doesn't shrink, hold up very well and its soft ;)

Great!

I love the way that gi looks. I am thinking about getting it after reading this review

a3 - i was a little bit big, but after throwing in the machine it shrink nice.

Back