Revisiting Colby Covington's post fight tirade...

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score

I just want to point out... DC's abosultely loving it lmao. DC's a WWE fan, and seeing someone go full heel right infront of him... dudes smiling and letting Colby shit on Brazil, and even gives colby a emphatic shout out at the end.

Not going to lie... it was good theatrics and perfect execution. \

Dc makes every event better lol.

I just see a dominant champion laughing at a cornball that got lit up by an opponent with sub-par striking.

I just want to point out... DC's abosultely loving it lmao. DC's a WWE fan, and seeing someone go full heel right infront of him... dudes smiling and letting Colby shit on Brazil, and even gives colby a emphatic shout out at the end.

Hilarious, all-time great post fight rant.

Yeah, that was hilarious how he didn't let the translator translate. He has gone on to post a lot on cringeworthy things on social media that sound really forced. And the boomerang incident started off pretty well by getting under Werdum's skin, but then Colby turned into a bitch as a it played out. But once in a while, he hits on social media with a hilarious heel move, such as posting Star Wars spoilers and his savage post last night about Plantinum Princess hahaha.

Um, you ever been taken by surprise by some idiot of a friend , who suddenly starts doing dumb shit in public? A lot of time all you can do is smile. But DC was "behind his desk". His job at the moment was to take the interview, realistically he couldn't do focken nuttin

It looks like it was taking 100% of DC's willpower to not throw up. But, props to Colby for getting the W.

White trash MMA fans are so confused.

They love white trash Platinum Perry and they love bigoted Colby Covington.... but now Colby insulted Platinum Prostitute and they're confused on who to be white trash white knights for.

images

White trash MMA fans are so confused.

They love white trash Platinum Perry and they love bigoted Colby Covington.... but now Colby insulted Platinum Prostitute and they're confused on who to be white trash white knights for.

images

And you're a jackass who has to make a new account every 6 months because you make garbage posts like this every time you log on.

Um, you ever been taken by surprise by some idiot of a friend , who suddenly starts doing dumb shit in public? A lot of time all you can do is smile. But DC was "behind his desk". His job at the moment was to take the interview, realistically he couldn't do focken nuttin

I dont know, DC seemed pretty excited when he shouted his name out. I dont think he does that too often.

And you're a jackass who has to make a new account every 6 months because you make garbage posts like this every time you log on.

You sound a bit triggered.

Hey, did Maury Povich ever find out who your daddy was yet?

I dont know, DC seemed pretty excited when he shouted his name out. I dont think he does that too often.
Oh, yeah, I hope he will be there for strawweight title fight. We all could use more "Thug Rose" in our lifes

You sound a bit triggered.

Hey, did Maury Povich ever find out who your daddy was yet?

Oh yeah, I forgot you like to use the word "triggered" constantly. What's it like to not be able to think for yourself, dummy?

Oh yeah, I forgot you like to use the word "triggered" constantly. What's it like to not be able to think for yourself, dummy?

My bad. It is a rather large word, I'll try and keep them shorter for you.

So, what kind of face tattoo do you have?

Back